Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity (679 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Enugupikin: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
creation of Nigerian states partitioning once single ethnic group such as igbo is the reason for so much division in the igbo nation.
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Cletus77(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yeah...I noticed that Ebonyi people always shout marginalization in igboland while the anambra are the most revered... Imo and Abia are like twin sisters watching the rest fight...am not igbo
Just my personal observation o
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Enugupikin: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Cletus77:
Yeah...I noticed that Ebonyi people always shout marginalization in igboland while the anambra are the most revered... Imo and Abia are like twin sisters watching the rest fight...am not igbo
Just my personal observation o
what about Enugu?

1 Like

Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Cletus77(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

what about Enugu?
Enugu is like the mother to them
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Enugupikin: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cletus77:

Enugu is like the mother to them
correct guy..now what about the fact the ife and ogbomoso yorrubas regards ijebu and ekiti as inferior afonjas?
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

correct guy..now what about the fact the ife and ogbomoso yorrubas regards ijebu and ekiti as inferior afonjas?
Pls where and when did ife/ogbomoso people called Ekiti and ijebu inferior?
Nothing like Osu on yoruba nation abeg
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Enugupikin: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
yemaldo:

Pls where and when did ife/ogbomoso people called Ekiti and ijebu inferior?
Nothing like Osu on yoruba nation abeg
see , most of the ogbomoso guys i met in camp said so, and i still heear that up till now...why are ijebu and ekiti considered inferior yorubas?
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by Cletus77(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

I dunno about the Yorubas but truly speaking the Ebony dialect sounds somehow
Re: State Creation The Reason For Igbo Disunity by chiagozien(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
So what is the cause of disunity among Yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Gives Reason Why They Sack Nnmadi Kanu / Gov. Aminu Bello's Eldest Son Ties The Knot In Katsina / With Buhari, Corruption Now On Its Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.