Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose (25347 Views)

APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / Fayemi Tells Fayose What To Do With June Allocation / Lies Won’t Save You From Defeat – Fayemi Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Everyone must pay for their evil deed in this nation, no matter the party they belong to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by tit(f): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2018
buhari is making a big fool of himself again
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Ikpongiton: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

Grow a brain pls. This has nothing to do with buhari OK. If u steal u must be punished.
but Buhari is also a thief and a liar
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 5:17am On Oct 17, 2018
musicnmagic:

it has alot to do with bubu oo
what about the PTF fund he stole?
isnt he also a theif?
Cultivate a brain plz.
Zombie !!

So why didn't PDP arrest him if that's true. They were in power for 16yrs. If buhari stole, they never for once accused him

Wake up and stop fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by RockHard: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So, what about the Obanikoro himself or has he repented and been washed with hyssop since after joining APC? undecided

https://punchng.com/n4-7bn-obanikoro-returns-n134m-efcc/

Koro is already paying back his own share of the loot. Fayose should just enter a plea bargain like the rest and pay back his share as well, in installments.

2 Likes

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by musicnmagic(m): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:
Jail the bastard angry
The said bastard will feed your entire generationn.
ZOMBIE!!
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2018
lytech1:

dont be BAIS With ur decision.

lets call a spade a spade.
The lifeless is only fighting opposition nt corruption.

kano governor is a case study

If u didn't steal, there will be nothing to fight. And if u didn't steal, u have nothing to complain or be afraid of. Membership of opposition is not a shield to absolve corruption. If u do crime u must do the time
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by musicnmagic(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

So why didn't PDP arrest him if that's true. They were in power for 16yrs. If buhari stole, they never for once accused him

Wake up and stop fooling yourself
With the way you reason your moniker is an insult to animal kingdom
your level of reasoning is far below that of a blackpanda,
pdp aint dictators they are democrats
thats why they dont go after their opposition's a*s the way bubu do

2 Likes

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by 9japride(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Efcc should also go after any corrupt officials in Apc government too. Its our tax payers money they are using to work. Its not free money
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2018
musicnmagic:

With the way you reason your moniker is an insult to animal kingdom
your level of reasoning is far below that of a blackpanda,
pdp aint dictators they are democrats
thats why they dont go after their opposition's a*s the way bubu do

I can report u for insulting me and u will get blocked. If u have nothing to say shut up.

Democracy is not condoning crime or corruption. It is the freedom to elect leaders, not freedom to loot!

2 Likes

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by freemi(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2018
lytech1:

agreed!!!
but he must be fair in his dealing.
if the likes of oshiomole,amechi,tinubu and co can still work freely without been questioned,the fight against corruption is LIFELESS
gbagam!!!
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by InvertedHammer: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2018
/
They probably have primacie case against Fayose. But knowing the incompetent folks in EFCC, this case will not go beyond a month. Fayose will hang out there, get bailed and the case drags on online ad infinitum. EFCC is just a shake down operation. Nothing more.

Dasuki would have long been home if not for the way he treated Buhari during the IBB's coup. His case has little to do with the $2.1b.
/

1 Like

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by bimbim75: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72155542:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem. 
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, someone like Atiku won't be bold to come out once again.
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently was nothing but gathering of rogues and corrupt souls.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 

15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.
Everyone must pay for their evil deed in this nation, no matter the party they belong to.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Are you ok at all.With what has been happening since this gov't came to power this us what you can write.All APC from pdp are saint.I pity your generation.You are the worst person ve see in ny life.
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Where's Obanikoro
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by chemK: 5:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Why are we celebrating stealing and robbery in Nigeria under the covering of playing politics. It is a pity for this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Emaopel2015(m): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2018
kodded:

I will reply when you learn how to properly reply a stranger...You are absolutely right...APC do like to abuse and insult because they don't have enough evidence to defence their LIFELESS government...they will just like to shut people done to cover their failure

have a nice day, bye smiley
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by musicnmagic(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

I can report u for insulting me and u will get blocked. If u have nothing to say shut up.

Democracy is not condoning crime or corruption. It is the freedom to elect leaders, not freedom to loot!
Yes not freedom to loot
but y did efcc refuse to arrest does apc members who also looted?
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Afonja007: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2018
EFCC will lead some Nigerians into hell instead of them to arrest kano state governor who was caught on video taking bribes in dollars they looking for fayose ,fayoses case is just allegation obanikoro say this and that the same obanikoro is a free man today
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2018
musicnmagic:

Yes not freedom to loot
but y did efcc refuse to arrest does apc members who also looted?

Did u have evidence on the rubbish u just typed Mtscheeew
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Buterflyleon: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So, what about the Obanikoro himself or has he repented and been washed with hyssop since after joining APC? undecided

Obanikoro has refunded his own. Omisore too has refunded part of his own
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by musa234(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Where is Mr obanikoro who gave fayose the money. It's he now a saint cos he's in Apc?
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by Buterflyleon: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2018
musicnmagic:

it has alot to do with bubu oo
what about the PTF fund he stole?
isnt he also a theif?
Cultivate a brain plz.
Zombie !!

Pmb never stole under PTF. Harvest a brain please. The matter was investigated and found to be untrue.

Learn how to make use of google

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-clears-buhari-ptf-alleged-fraud/amp/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/166617/ptf-obj-clears-buhari-of-corruption.html
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by martowskin1(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

Do u know how many people u have insulted in this thread alone?

No one is saying fayose committed a crime, it is only an alligation he is to prove he has nothing to do with or agree to it....

Omisere is walking freely in osun state, why has he not been apprehended for same crime they are pointing fayose for.... Yet APC broker a deal with him just to win osun state election....

When fighting corruption don't be picky, they keep making EFCC look like a tool of witch hunt....

From what am observing EFCC have nothing on this man, I was thinking they will ask him how he squander state fund for his personal use or how he launder money

But all they have is same dasuki case that does not hold water ..... Most of the suspect of this case is still moving freely ....

Buhari and his government are joke.....

3 Likes

Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by babafirst(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2018
tamonokare:
The money don finish.
LWKMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by fokoyor(m): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I hope all the people that accompany him to efcc office are still waiting for him outside

He wants to play fani kayode's kind of card by refusing to return the money or even admit that he collected any money from dasuki

Claiming the case is in court

Ozokome knows how to defend this looters wella he knows all the loop holes in our law & he's using it to frustrate efcc

Waiting for how all this will pan out
EFCC should get a competent hand then that can match ozekhome, and they are not looters yet until proven by a court of law
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by godliman: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2018
blackpanda:

Grow a brain pls. This has nothing to do with buhari OK. If u steal u must be punished.
its you that badly needed that sir. The moral authority to executive judgment is founded on honesty, equity and truth. Buhari is bereft of these. He is the worst hypocrite to ever occupy aso rock. This same efcc who refused to investigate oshomole? where omisore and obanikoro? are they in jail? buhari is a grievous curse on this country.
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by DKERIAN(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Mr President's corruption war is one sided & we all here knows the TRUTH.
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by jesusislor(m): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Lifeless government. Where did APC get the billions they used during Ekiti and Osun state election recently. I know the biased lifeless and Efcc will not see it. Back to Daura 2019.
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2018
godliman:
its you that badly needed that sir. The moral authority to executive judgment is founded on honesty, equity and truth. Buhari is bereft of these. He is the worst hypocrite to ever occupy aso rock. This same efcc who refused to investigate oshomole? where omisore and obanikoro? are they in jail? buhari is a grievous curse on this country.

Of course buhari is a curse to all greedy thieves and looters! Efcc shall exterminate all vermin that think they can hold this nation to ransome
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
martowskin1:

Do u know how many people u have insulted in this thread alone?

No one is saying fayose committed a crime, it is only an alligation he is to prove he has nothing to do with or agree to it....

Omisere is walking freely in osun state, why has he not been apprehended for same crime they are pointing fayose for.... Yet APC broker a deal with him just to win osun state election....

When fighting corruption don't be picky, they keep making EFCC look like a tool of witch hunt....

From what am observing EFCC have nothing on this man, I was thinking they will ask him how he squander state fund for his personal use or how he launder money

But all they have is same dasuki case that does not hold water ..... Most of the suspect of this case is still moving freely ....

Buhari and his government are joke.....
[/s]

Yawns
Re: Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose by israelmao(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2018
This government has already lost the anti-corruption campaign and fight on account of damning allegations of shielding,aiding and abetting its corrupt allies in the same corruption it claims that is fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.