Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu (1490 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Letenwam: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Biance Ojukwu, the widow of late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, has reacted to her loss at the APGA primaries which she described as horrible.

Bianca Ojukwu who released a statement over the primaries, stated that APGA will suffer the repercussions of conducting skewed primaries against her and other founding members of the party. 

Ojukwu's widow, who recounted her ordeal at the APGA senatorial primary in the Anambra South district where she lost to Mr Nicholas Ukachukwu, appealed to APGA members not to quit the party, saying that was not the solution to the problem.

https://lailasnews.com/apga-will-suffer-repercussions-for-injustice-against-me-bianca-ojukwu/

lalasticlala

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2018
For every good reason , God will fight for her !
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by hisgrace090: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm!
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Stanweezy(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2018
APGA is not your inherited property, that your husband is one of the originators doesn't mean they should give you automatic ticket without conducting primaries
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by jtjohn(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
In Everything competition there must be only one winner.......Wish you all the best ma.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
APGA is on road to self destruct. Willie Obiano and wife are drinking alcohol all the time and Victor oye is collected money from candidates.
They use thugs to rig Bianca out because Ukachukwu will return to PDP like Chris azubogu and Peter Obi and Oye is PDP traitor to destroy APGA.
Bianca is only real memberof APGA and they want to destroy her and sell out.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Omeokachie: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Nne biko nwayo
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Stanweezy:
APGA is not your inherited property, that your husband is one of the originators doesn't mean they should give you automatic ticsket without conducting primaries
Stanweezy I hope you will not inherit your father's property when he dies because after all you not work for it.
APGA is using Ojukwu name to campaign but hate Ojukwu family.
If not for Bianca campaign last year Willie Obiano cannot win and will be in hospital with liver problem from alcohol. God of Widows will judge them and they will lose next year.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by thesicilian: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:

Stanweezy I hope you will not inherit your father's property when he dies because after all you not work for it.
If not for Bianca campaign last year Willie Obiano cannot win and will be in hospital with liver problem from alcohol. God of Widows will judge them and they will lose next year.
Na wah o. What a manner of reasoning!
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by JeanBoKassa: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Let her take her repercussions to enugu state.

This woman should have made a good representation of her people in ngwo enugu state.

Moreover the apga primaries was free and fair.

Bianca should not try to work against what her husband built.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:

You are very funny. It is true that governor Obiano and his wife Ebele are drunkards but I've heard that Ebele is the one who wears the pants and if Willie does not obey she turns violent. She and Ukachukwu made a deal so that after Ukachukwu she will go to the Senate after they leave office but Ukachukwu will likely return to PDP.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by globemoney: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Bianca should go and rest. Ifeanyi ubah that was disqualified could have won her if he wasn’t disqualified in her favor.
Anambra politics is bigger than her

2 Likes

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:
Let her take her repercussions to enugu state.

This woman should have made a good representation of her people in ngwo enugu state.

Moreover the apga primaries was free and fair.

Bianca should not try to work against what her husband built.
It's like this bushman is from the land of uncivilised people. His mother must be buried in her fathers compound when she dies and if he marries his wife must be returned to her fathers house for burial.
Imagine the bushman saying primary was free and fair. In which land is busload of thugs with guns, police firing teargas and people dying called free and fair.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by JeanBoKassa: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:

It's like this bushman is from the land of uncivilised people. His mother must be buried in her fathers compound when she dies and if he marries his wife must be returned to her fathers house for burial.
Imagine the bushman saying primary was free and fair. In which land is busload of thugs with guns, police firing teargas and people dying called free and fair.

Her husband iss dead, so she is free to re marry
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by SarakiBukola: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2018
My wawa brethren sef no try. They rejected both husband and wife. I don't blame them though, using 3 million lives as suya offering no be joke.

She learnt chest-beating and making threats from her long sessions with FFK tongue

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Hotfreezer: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2018

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by SarakiBukola: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Bros...this pix always makes me laugh. I always used it back in those days grin
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Hotfreezer: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Bros...this pix always makes me laugh. I always used it back in those days grin

Got it from the temple. Went back there last night and was just laughing.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:
Bianca should go and rest. Ifeanyi ubah that was disqualified could have won her if he wasn’t disqualified in her favor.
Anambra politics is bigger than her
Ifeanyi Uba, Ukachukwu, Oye all are thugs and Uba and Ukachukwu have EFCC case. If that is what makes Anambra bigger then carry go.
Ifeanyi Uba wanted to enter senate to escape EFCC. Ukachukwu is the same. Wait and see .
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Every time important matter is discussed these people with dirty minds come and expose their single brain Cell on this forum. That is why Nigeria remains backward. No ability to think logically - only talk of s€x.
Buhari is right after all.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by moupe: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:
APGA is on road to self destruct. Willie Obiano and wife are drinking alcohol all the time and Victor oye is collected money from candidates.
They use thugs to rig Bianca out because Ukachukwu will return to PDP like Chris azubogu and Peter Obi and Oye is PDP traitor to destroy APGA.
Bianca is only real memberof APGA and they want to destroy her and sell out.

Drunkard Anambra Governor Obiano is a disgrace. Instead of working hard to build up his state, he is drunk and partying unlike o5her governors in south East like Enugu State Governor and Abia. That’s why he is leaving thieves and robbers to take over their party

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by globemoney: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:

Ifeanyi Uba, Ukachukwu, Oye all are thugs and Uba and Ukachukwu have EFCC case. If that is what makes Anambra bigger then carry go.
Ifeanyi Uba wanted to enter senate to escape EFCC. Ukachukwu is the same. Wait and see .
Bianca wanted automatic ticket, because she wasn’t given one is why she is crying. Even ifeanyi ubah was disqualified to favor her yet she lost. She should as a wife of Ojukwu respect the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=moupe post=72158188]

Drunkard Anambra Governor Obiano is a disgrace. Instead of working hard to build up his state, he is drunk and partying unlike o5her governors in south East like Enugu State Governor and Abia. That’s why he is leaving thieves and robbers to take over ]

Everytime Willie is using dark goggles like Abacha to hide his red eyes after drink. Anambra will soon have free beer instead of schools and salary.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Daremee: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Aftershock:

You are very funny. It is true that governor Obiano and his wife Ebele are drunkards but I've heard that Ebele is the one who wears the pants and if Willie does not obey she turns violent. She and Ukachukwu made a deal so that after Ukachukwu she will go to the Senate after they leave office but Ukachukwu will likely return to PDP.

Useless couple. Mgbeke woman who was his messenger in the bank and he marry her. Is expected.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:

Bianca wanted automatic ticket, because she wasn’t given one is why she is crying. Even ifeanyi ubah was disqualified to favor her yet she lost. She should as a wife of Ojukwu respect the outcome of the election

Is it not Ifeanyi Uba who post video of Willie promising him automatic ticket?
Is Bianca crying? NO. She is telling the party faithful to remain and reclaim the party. Read my friend.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Megapixel: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Daremee:

Useless couple. Mgbeke woman who was his messenger in the bank and he marry her. Is expected.
I dey laugh, o. Ebele even slap Willie in front of people one day.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by manu1: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
We will all agree that APGA is now hijacked by the money making mercenaries. They have been banned from using Ojukwu’s picture and enforcement of that ban is paramount. We all will join MASSOB is this enforcement. Again APGA is banned from using Ojukwu’s picture for campaign and anybody caught, his/her bus will be set on fire. Clothes will also be burnt.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Megapixel post=72158344][/quote]
The dark goggles of Abacha is Obiano's trademark. It is the only way to cover his hangover from alcohol abuse. Anambra is in trouble for sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Didn't Send/post Pictures From Their Political Rally In Jos / Agreement Between APC Government And Nnamdi KANU ( A Must Read) / Shocking! Audio Of Nsima Ekere, The APC Guber Candidate Negotiating With Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.