Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu (1502 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Daremee: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Letenwam:
Biance Ojukwu, the widow of late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, has reacted to her loss at the APGA primaries which she described as horrible.

Bianca Ojukwu who released a statement over the primaries, stated that APGA will suffer the repercussions of conducting skewed primaries against her and other founding members of the party. 

Ojukwu's widow, who recounted her ordeal at the APGA senatorial primary in the Anambra South district where she lost to Mr Nicholas Ukachukwu, appealed to APGA members not to quit the party, saying that was not the solution to the problem.

https://lailasnews.com/apga-will-suffer-repercussions-for-injustice-against-me-bianca-ojukwu/

lalasticlala

This APGA party want to use Ojukwu to convince people to vote for them as Igbo party but gave automatic ticket to all other senatorial candidates except her. This means they plan from beginning to rig her out. Tomorrow the same fools will be wearing party cloth with Ojukwu picture. They are hypocrites
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by BabaRamota1980: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Brother Obiano and Aunty Ebele supported Bianca. They were outnumbered by the party people against Bianca.

Leave my brother alone to enjoy his drink. Na hin wife give am....if you want drink go marry. Yeye people!

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
manu1:
We will all agree that APGA is now hijacked by the money making mercenaries. They have been banned from using Ojukwu’s picture and enforcement of that ban is paramount. We all will join MASSOB is this enforcement. Again APGA is banned from using Ojukwu’s picture for campaign and anybody caught, his/her bus will be set on fire. Clothes will also be burnt.

APGA is finished. People will laugh at them anytime they mention Ojukwu to campaign.
Even Peter Obi is only using Ekwueme's name to thank Atiku even though it is Ojukwu who made him who he is today.
APGA is full users who do not value their heritage. Bianca is the last remaining original member of APGA and that is why they tried to assassinate her at the primaries and after failing they rigged.
Goodbye APGA.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by moonstar01: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Megapixel:
APGA is on road to self destruct. Willie Obiano and wife are drinking alcohol all the time and Victor oye is collected money from candidates.
They use thugs to rig Bianca out because Ukachukwu will return to PDP like Chris azubogu and Peter Obi and Oye is PDP traitor to destroy APGA.
Bianca is only real memberof APGA and they want to destroy her and sell out.

Igbo people only respect money, that’s why they will always choose 419 people like Ukachukwu and Drunkards like Obiano who betrayed Peter Obi.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Brother Obiano and Aunty Ebele supported Bianca. They were outnumbered by the party people against Bianca.

Leave my brother alone to enjoy his drink. Na hin wife give am....if you want drink go marry. Yeye people!
A picture says more than a thousand words.
But Ebele and Willie did NOT support Bianca. Willie promised Uba automatic ticket on video and Ebele promised Ukachukwu. The man of the house had her way.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Hotfreezer: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Aftershock post=72158922]
People who dish out insults cannot take it. Don't insult and you will not be insulted.[/quote

Is that all?
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Daremee:

This APGA party want to use Ojukwu to convince people to vote for them as Igbo party but gave automatic ticket to all other senatorial candidates except her. This means they plan from beginning to rig her out. Tomorrow the same fools will be wearing party cloth with Ojukwu picture. They are hypocrites

As I said, APGA candidates will be laughing stocks during campaign season. I see all the state assembly members defecting to PDP or APC depending on who has more money. Next... IMPEACHMENT!!!!
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Stanweezy:
APGA is not your inherited property, that your husband is one of the originators doesn't mean they should give you automatic ticket without conducting primaries
Point of correction

Her husband is not "one of the originators".He was the ORIGINATOR of APGA.

IGBOS DON'T HAVE RESPECT... I know because am one
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Okoroawusa: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Daremee:

You have said it all.

Can something like this happen to Tinubu's wife in Lagos even if Tinubu dies today?
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Nairaland it looks like you are being partial. Why should hotfreezer and bukol.saraki be free to insult Bianca who is a mother and you remove the response?
Their post is offensive and someone made a good response which you took down.
Apply rules equally.
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Hotfreezer: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Aftershock:
Nairaland it looks like you are being partial. Why should hotfreezer and bukol.saraki be free to insult Bianca who is a mother and you remove the response?
Their post is offensive and someone made a good response which you took down.
Apply rules equally.

Where did I insult Bianca?
Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by Aftershock: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Point of correction

Her husband is not "one of the originators".He was the ORIGINATOR of APGA.

IGBOS DON'T HAVE RESPECT... I know because am one

Ojukwu is APGA. If it's true let them remove Ojukwu's picture and see if they win 5 votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Should Engage In Meaningful Work,Ipob Is Not Job,no excuse been lazy / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Benue Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.