Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church (334 Views)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by GistMore: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
A lady, simply identified as Ifeoma, is currently on the run after allegedly stealing two children belonging to Mr and Mrs Anthony Onyedika, in Akwuke village, Enugu South Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The missing children, Chisom and Chidindu, are aged four and two, respectively.

Our correspondent gathered that Ifeoma, who is said to be a family friend of the Onyedikas, made away with the two children from their parents’ residence on October 8, 2018.

Her whereabouts has remained unknown since.

Mrs Onyedika, the mother of the missing children, explained that the said Ifeoma was with her kids when she went behind the house to urinate.

However, she could not see the ‘family friend’ and her children when she came back to the compound.

The mother said Ifeoma had earlier told her to get the children ready, so that she could take them to a church for prayers.

The woman said she refused to allow the lady to take her kids to the church.

She said it was shortly after she objected to the proposed prayers that Ifeoma made away with the two kids.

The boyfriend to the lady was said to have left the area ‘suddenly’, just a day before Ifeoma disappeared with the Onyedikas’ children.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Enugu State Police Command, Mr Ebere Amaraizu said the police were currently investigating the matter.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lady-run-friends-kids-saying-shes-taking-church

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by GistMore: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Him!
Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by divinehand2003(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2018
To church for rituals or sale? I'm confused.
Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by Flexherbal(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2018
May the kids be found alive!
Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by udoka55555: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2018
I can relate
Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by JasonScoolari: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Sometimes, I don't buy this idea of a married woman being friends with a single lady.

I pray the kids be found.

By the way, how many hours the woman take dey piss?

2 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run With Her Friend's Kids After Saying She's Taking Them To Church by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

2 Farmers Murder 16-year-old Boy / 35 Jos Prisoners To Sit For 2018 Nov/dec NECO Exams / I Slept With My Daughter, 15, To Have More Children – Father .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.