Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Real Life - I Can Do All Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Can Do All Things (221 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Creator Of All Things Including You! / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Can Do All Things by banabest(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I CAN DO ALL THINGS*
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Thank you for the faith to know that I am empowered through Jesus Christ to do ALL THINGS!
I thank you and praise you that I can handle any situation because Jesus strengthens and equips me to succeed in even the most difficult situations and problems which come before me.
Through Christ, every obstacle has become a stepping stone for me, every problem an opportunity.
Through Christ, I have the will power to overcome any and all of my bad habits, I thank you because your Word doesn’t say I can only do SOME THINGS through Christ which strengthen me, but it says I CAN DO ALL THINGS! Hallelujah that’s power!
I thank you that I can live in divine health!
I thank you that I can live in prosperity
I thank you that I can live in total victory!

*#MyConfession*
*#ICanDoAllThings*
*#Son of Consolation*
��� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We love to be your friend
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _.. Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Sitdown Relax With Jimmy D Psalmist _in_ Your Will Be Done / Relationship With Christ / Fulfilling Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.