Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too (392 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2018
I now have immense love for Peter after every dig and probe by the Apc state owned machinery including the DSS, EFCC, NIA, all that was found was a house they alleged he bought abroad in 2001, many years before he became governor. What a man! You dont see this kind of prudence amongst Nigerian politicians. I implore every reasonable Nigerian to love this man. He deserve immense respect. Dont you think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by gabinogem(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
I concur to that...he's an upright man.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by donttouchme: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
He is indeed a man of honour. I duff

3 Likes

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by bedspread: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Shayetet13:
I now have immense love for Peter after every dig and probe by the Apc stated owned machinery including the DSS, EFCC, NIA, all that was found was a house they alleged he bought abroad in 2001, many years before he became governor. What a man! You dont see this kind of prudence amongst Nigerian politicians. I implore every reasonable Nigerian to love this man. He deserve immense respect. Dont you think?
I WAS SHOCKED TO MY BONES WHEN I WATCHED THAT VIDEO!!

Peter Obi is The True Definition of INTEGRITY in Nigeria Politics!! Any other is a SCAM

3 Likes

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by beautyoftheLord: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
One in a million! Truly the first of his kind (politician) in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
As much as I don't like Peter Obi, I wonder why people are interested in a house he bought in 2001, long before he became a Governor in 2006?

That's just nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too by globemoney: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol look at them. This is just the beginning I assure you

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Just Want To Be Called A President And Obasanjo Just Want Buhari Remove! / In View Of Current Political Challenges In Nigeria, Which Option Is Preferable? / What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.