Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker (426 Views)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Leave My Husband Alone - Wife Calls Out A Home Breaker ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker by Samueltemi337(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to call out his mother who he tagged a liar, a manipulator and a home breaker.
Although the young man did not state his reasons behind the public humiliation of his mom, however the post he shared came with the caption ‘she’s my real mother and she’s a liar’.
He also wrote;
“If you ever see this woman, just know she’s responsible for a broken home, a broken man, a broken family, and author of family manipulation.”
See his post below;
This is coming after we reported that a Nigerian man, Darren Idongesit took to Facebook to share his excitement over his father’s death, which he said is a ‘wonderful news’.
According to the Nigerian man, his father who he said is Pastor was also a “Nigerian psychopath” who successfully pissed off everyone in the world. He added that his father left him with physical and emotional scars.
https://www.9jaevablaze.com/2018/10/nigerian-man-blasts-his-mom-calls-her.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker by njelrapheal: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
cry
Na wa oh. What is this world turning into
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Lalasticlala & Mynd44 do the needful
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker by Kingosytex(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
their headache!!

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me / Feminism Has Lost The Plot / Where Is The Old Romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.