Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? (1968 Views)

Kenya �� Or South Africa �� | Which Nationality Would You Date And Marry? / How Your Parents Make You Poor And You Are Like Doing The Same To Your Children / What Would Your Parents Say If You Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
gregyboy:

It breeds unity.... U would tell me not marry from ur family not Igbo i see nothing special with all this tribes in nigeria but u wanna take igbo esteem d day igbo would betray dat day u would stop trabilism

I don't understand what point u are trying to make here, Nigeria is not one and will never be, I can't put my children through the pains of identifying with two ethnic groups especially when both groups don't see eye to eye
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by gregyboy(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Tushkito:

I don't understand what point u are trying to make here, Nigeria is not one and will never be, I can't put my children through the pains of identifying with two ethnic groups especially when both groups don't see eye to eye

Nigeria is one ...pple like u make others see nigeria divided
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
gregyboy:

Oh well, keep telling yourself that till you believe it.
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by gregyboy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tushkito:

Oh well, keep telling yourself that till you believe it.

U see i had an argument with ur fellow broda who thinks like u dat agitate for biafra i simply told him biafra is based on tribalism nd d greedness of an igbo man.....
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by oweniwe(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
gregyboy:

Tushkito is right... Nigeria can never be "One"

Even in America, black, Hispanic, white, indian.... They're not one
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by gregyboy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
oweniwe:

Tushkito is right... Nigeria can never be "One"

Even in America, black, Hispanic, white, indian.... They're not one

Is everybody really one if we may say
..inside igbos they are diff villages the are lesser igbos nd higher igbos inside the family there is a division so is any one really one as you say ? ....but d blacks and white put hands together to make an launch a shuttle up there in space ...ure here gallivanting division i pity ur retarted way of thinking i pity africa bcus so many of ur thinking lies within an african man
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
gregyboy:

U see i had an argument with ur fellow broda who thinks like u dat agitate for biafra i simply told him biafra is based on tribalism nd d greedness of an igbo man.....

You are simply moving out of point and writing trash
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
gregyboy:

Is everybody really one if we may say
..inside igbos they are diff villages the are lesser igbos nd higher igbos inside the family there is a division so is any one really one as you say ? ....but d blacks and white put hands together to make an launch a shuttle up there in space ...ure here gallivanting division i pity ur retarted way of thinking i pity africa bcus so many of ur thinking lies within an african man

Its now very obvious that u are a secondary school dropout, you can't even write well. SMH
Re: Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
my parents would never oppose to me marrying outside my tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods / Marriage And Divorce In Yorubaland / Decree 20 Of 1984 In Records- Sai Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.