Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise (10991 Views)

Vacancies At Peace Group / My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise. / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by deebrownneymar: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Colourich:
You didn't understand the message he is trying to pass, though you have your own point but you need to understand the message he is trying to pass, its not about job competition or who knows more, its about the graduates that can't operate computer. If graduates cannot operate ordinary computer, then how do they tend to work in a modern organization that requires computer? don't you know that not all organization will deem it fitting to involve in specific training of staffs 'cause of their lack of computer literacy, they see it as a waste of resources cause skilled manpower training requires money, why train new manpower when you can select computer literate ones from the numerous applicants in the primary labour market? you don't actually blame these employers, demand for labour fall short of the supply of labour, so graduates need to get in touch with reality. One can't just fold his/her hand and expect to be employed, you have to equip yourself to have an edge over others 'cause the last time I checked, Nigerian universities will not equip anyone and that is what the guy is trying to say.

Did I tell you I don't understand? What I'm saying is while he's gloating for that small job, many of those rejected folks will do better than him in life, whether employed, self employed or employed with a side hustle. People learn faster and get wiser from mistakes they make.
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Did I tell you I don't understand? What I'm saying is while he's gloating for that small job, many of those rejected folks will do better than him in life, whether employed, self employed or employed with a side hustle. People learn faster and get wiser from mistakes they make.
We are not talking about who will do better and who will not do better in life, we are talking about computer literacy here and he is not gloating for a small job. Nawa o.
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by dsauce: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Colourich:
Its quite disheartening, the trcn professional exam I took this year, we were meant to use computer to fill in the answers and submit in the computer, many people couldn't even open the computer to start the exam or input their number, the lady near me was visibly shaking and begging me to help her navigate where she will answer the questions . Its quite bad and I believe this is the fault of our educational system that don't equip primary, secondary and universities with computers for students to learn, we only learn theories in the university and leave empty.

You couldn’t have said it any better. Kudos
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by deebrownneymar: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Colourich:
We are not talking about who will do better and who will not do better in life, we are talking about computer literacy here and he is not gloating for a small job. Nawa o.

Again, I understand what he was trying to say. Again, I'm saying the hustle is not about who started 1st, who know pass 1st, who started chopping life 1st. I wonder what long epistle he would release if he learns how to use other apps like AutoCAD, if he's boasting and gloating for just being picked for saving his name on MS Word. How much would he be paid? Rubbish! Give him one month there he would start complaining that he wants to leave.
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Again, I understand what he was trying to say. Again, I'm saying the hustle is not about who started 1st, who know pass 1st, who started chopping life 1st. I wonder what long epistle he would release if he learns how to use other apps like AutoCAD, if he's boasting and gloating for just being picked for saving his name on MS Word. How much would he be paid? Rubbish! Give him one month there he would start complaining that he wants to leave.
ok, I understand grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by Sirhethat12(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
deebrownneymar:

na wa for you o, he wasn't gloating but just passing an important message across. you are taking the issue personal. So because people learn faster from the mistakes they make it's wrong for him to try making us learn from others mistake? Must we all make the same mistakes? At least now someone who read his write up will discover how important being a computer literate is.
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by deebrownneymar: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sirhethat12:

na wa for you o, he wasn't gloating but just passing an important message across. you are taking the issue personal. So because people learn faster from the mistakes they make it's wrong for him to try making us learn from others mistake? Must we all make the same mistakes? At least now someone who read his write up will discover how important being a computer literate is.

From the tone of his comments I insist he was gloating. I was only giving him a wise advice. Many of those folks may have walked away very sad that day but it doesn't mean he would do better than them in life. You guys know this is a fact, so feel free to go hug the nearest live transformer, cos it's stupid to say I took it personal.
Re: My Experience At The Peace Group Recruitment Exercise by ohamaeze: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
@LeoFish92: Congratulations my dear. I participated in DAT exercise and was among the successful 30 that was selected to the grory of God.
We have done all the necessary documentations and orientation and appointment letter issued. I have equally started work on the 1st of November.
Oluwa I thank You.

My dear pls inbox/whatsApp me ASAP for more information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zintex Oil And Gas Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment / So People Do Finish Answering All Questions In Aptitude Test (say, Dragnet) / Kidnappers Use SMS Job Interview Invitation To Kidnap Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.