Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve (4731 Views)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by fernandoc(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Festy4u:

You are welcome!

You will make a very good teacher. The way you humbly answered that guys dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
fernandoc:

You will make a very good teacher. The way you humbly answered that guys dumb question.
You wouldn't have answered the question because you thought it was dumb and stupid right? and we all want a better Nigeria. Fernandoc when you think you know it all, you know nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Festy4u(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
fernandoc:

Thanks! But i don't think his question is though. He simply needed a little clarification on what i did.

2 Likes

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by dejt4u(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
thank you guys for all your contributions. I just read all the other comments now and I'm overwhelmed by the ways others responded. please keep it up guys. I'm also glad that OP truly grab some concepts in solving expressions. please keep teaching and keep learning and make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Handsomecole(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Green or Red Apples??
Nelsonmoney:
ijezie has twice as many apples as Mohammed,and Mohammed has three times as many apples as bamidele. if the three men have a total of 360 apples,find the number owned by Mohammed.
Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
nebewazij:
hmmmmmm wink smiley angry

THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK TRAINING GUARANTEE AT THE ICT HUB!!!

THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

At the end of your training with us - If you are not a Job-ready professional PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals. We know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except of course, you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB center in IKEJA
Go and get a nairaland ad, stop disturbing us with all these ur so called training or whatever....
Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Julivas(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
How I wish other thread can be like this. Nice one all.

1 Like

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Karaske: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
God Nigeria And The People In It
Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by chiztom: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2018
I like what is happening here.
I think there's one we missed, checking back to ensure our calculation is correct.
Ijezie= twice as many as Mohammed
Mohammed has 108
So Ijezie has 108*2 = 216
Bamidele x 3 = Mohammed. So 108/3 =36
Therefore we have:
Ijezie = 216
Mohammed = 108
Bamidele = 36
The three men put together is 360.
Check...
216 + 108 + 36 = 360

Checking back to ensure that solutions square up with the question is a great way to get students to thoroughly check to ensure their answers are correct to the last detail.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by chisani(m): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Just as my some of friends in maths department back then in uniben always say; mathematics is not magic and mathematicians are not magicians. Lol. But really enjoyed the subject in my secondary days.irony of it,is that students that failed maths back then are extremely doing great financially. Lolzz a won 05/60 in exam.
Re: Quickly Guys; My Cousin Brought This One For Me To Solve by Akious2k2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nelsonmoney:
Prove your words! solve the question with a different method.
Another method:
i = y ........... (1)
m = y/2 ........ (2)
b = y/2 ÷ 3 = y/2 × 1/3 = y/6 ...... (3)

i + m + b = 360 .......................... (4)
y + y/2 + y/6 = 360
6y + 3y + y = 2160
10y = 2160
Therefore
y = 216
from eqn (2) above,
m = 216/2
m= 108

QED... Though you didn't ask me do it, I just felt like doing it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IAEC University, Togo / Nigerian Lady With A "Unique Accent" Trends On Social Media / Fedpolyoko 2010/2011 Admission List Plz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.