Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos (25127 Views)

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by wakabobo: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

The Fiverr guru who is popularly known as the Dollar man is officially married to the love of his life, in a ceremony which took place at Benin City Nigeria, was witnessed by family and friends who gathered to celebrate the union. According to Ajayi Adebayo (Fiverr Guru) who spoke on how he met his wife.

"In His Words"

"I knew my wife just two years ago, it was like something that was already arranged by God. We started dating and for two years we dated before we got married, my life was just going upward. So I decided to marry on her birthday October 13th in a royal and grandstyle"

We wish them Beautiful and fruitful marriage years ahead.  See more photos below

Culled from>>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/ceo-webbit-weds-heartthrob-in-grand-style-see-details/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by believeucan: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2018
oo boy, see Kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Emmybweb9: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations, kiss her small small biko

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Hppro: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Emmybweb9:
Congratulations, kiss her small small biko
. I don't support kissing on wedding day
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by believeucan: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Hppro:
why dont you support kissing on wedding day?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by believeucan: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
its good to kiss her in front of all .... it shows you are the owner grin

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Sidechicknation: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2018
The wedding gown......Awwwwwww
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Jenefa1: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Good luck... The kiss though �

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Smallcharger: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Wonderful cake

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
wakabobo:
grin

The Fiverr guru who is popularly known as the Dollar man is officially married to the love of his life, in a ceremony which took place at Benin City Nigeria, was witnessed by family and friends who gathered to celebrate the union. According to Ajayi Adebayo (Fiverr Guru) who spoke on how he met his wife.

"In His Words"

"I knew my wife just two years ago, it was like something that was already arranged by God. We started dating and for two years we dated before we got married, my life was just going upward. So I decided to marry on her birthday October 13th in a royal and grandstyle"

We wish them Beautiful and fruitful marriage years ahead.  See more photos below

Culled from>>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/ceo-webbit-weds-heartthrob-in-grand-style-see-details/

cry
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by GentleMoney: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hppro:
You are a very shy guy
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by helphelp: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
At times, creativity nor be by money. Not referring to anything, just saying

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by BALLOSKI: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dem holding ass on wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Unclesamo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one there
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Sirheny007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
78% of Marriages advertised on nairaland fp have ultimately crashed.
I hope this one doesn't come crashing.
The Mods will as usual smuggle it and saddle it on us on fp.

HML.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's it. Who wouldn't want to marry a woman that things never cease going forward in the course of the relationship. " We started dating and for two years we dated before we got married, my life was just going upward" Not all these oloriburuku masheanfani walking corpse we have around now that once they step into your life, ordinary #700 house lawma bill person go begin dey owe. Hml life jooor!

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature.

10 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin This Girl don dey Cause so many problem for guys with those her gigantic melons grin grin

Checkout What She was caught doing with davido at Quilox Club last night shocked shocked
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Moloso(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
undecided fiverr guru that will still collect money for ebooks from poor youth is that one guru?

7 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by aguiyi2: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Very un- romantic kiss.
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by claro8972: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by BOWOTO(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
WHO NOTICED HIM GRABBING THE BRIDE MAID'S ASS?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
But why is he checking if the wife has a fiverr arse?
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Abbeyme: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
uncommon things that happen in common places
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by GOFRONT(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
But why is he rubbing his wife's ass like that!!!
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Eagleword14(f): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Happy married life... All d best
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by tola9jaa: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one

Atiku late hooo
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by ElRapido: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
undecided fiverr guru that will still collect money for ebooks from poor youth is that one guru?

Don’t let me insult o. Neilpatel, Shoutmeloud and other reputable online marketers still sell e-books to their audience.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:

lol
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:

Is he in the business for you? How do you expect him to make a profit if he keeps giving out his ebooks for free?

Please try using your brain before posting rubbish angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Please Advice: Can I Have A Good Wedding With N500K In Edo? / 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.