Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos (25123 Views)

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
undecided fiverr guru that will still collect money for ebooks from poor youth is that one guru?
Information is power(although not half baked info or junks).

I sell info & till now I do buy info.

The likes of Akin Alabi who's a great marketer still buy info till today, he made reference to some great books by some author(whites).

I know some info product is BS but not all
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Don't let me slap you oo. You saw "poor youths" on my post How about giving back to the society by mentoring others for free. if he picks out 50 serious minded youths and mentor them, it will be better than selling an ebook to one million people who can't even work with the information in the book simply because the writer made the ebook to rip them of their money and get richer and not to actually guide them through. Affiliate jagaban by Ahmed bello a.k.a importexpert is an example. i regret wasting my 3k on that e-book. mtcheww
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElRapido:

Don’t let me insult o. Neilpatel, Shoutmeloud and other reputable online marketers still sell e-books to their audience.
Don't let me slap you oo. You saw "poor youths" on my post How about giving back to the society by mentoring others for free. if he picks out 50 serious minded youths and mentor them, it will be better than selling an ebook to one million people who can't even work with the information in the book simply because the writer made the ebook to rip them of their money and get richer and not to actually guide them through. Affiliate jagaban by Ahmed bello a.k.a importexpert is an example. i regret wasting my 3k on that e-book. mtcheww
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
yesloaded:

Information is power(although not half baked info or junks).

I sell info & till now I do buy info.

The likes of Akin Alabi who's a great marketer still buy info till today, he made reference to some great books by some author(whites).

I know some info product is BS but not all
you're right but the sad thing is that mst information marketers in this country write books just to make sales and get richer. It irks me anytime a buy a book that has a very impressive sales copy but poor content (poor "how to's" especially).
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElRapido:

Don’t let me insult o. Neilpatel, Shoutmeloud and other reputable online marketers still sell e-books to their audience.

Sorry o. Are you Ajayi Adebayo?
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by samiboy774(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
lovely...

We are a Designer Brand called 'Randivie' in Lagos.
Order for Ur Shoes/Heels anywhere in the world
30% Discount (Till October 31st + Free Delivery Within Nigeria)
@www.randivieusa.com
Instagram handle @randiviefashion
WhatsApp - +2349060002661, +2348170880904

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
you're right but the sad thing is that mst information marketers in this country write books just to make sales and get richer. It irks me anytime a buy a book that has a very impressive sales copy but poor content (poor "how to's" especially).
You are on point sir that is why I love to see people practise what they preach & if you are not a practitioner I won't take such marketer serious

Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by Meekdon: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
wetin the nigger the torch
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by ArticleBeast: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
undecided fiverr guru that will still collect money for ebooks from poor youth is that one guru?
So because Dangote a billionaire he should be sharing cement for free abi? Get sense
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by ElRapido: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:

See the mistake again. Simply because you bought an e-book and it didn't work out for you doesn't mean the e-book is useless. You said serious minded, if you are truly serious minded then you need to invest in yourself for your growth in one way or other.
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by ElRapido: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
ArticleBeast:

So because Dangote a billionaire he should be sharing cement for free abi? Get sense

I have no issue with your post but your moniker. Why are you an articlebeast? Let me have a quick view at your profile sef
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by ArticleBeast: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElRapido:

I have no issue with your post but your moniker. Why are you an articlebeast? Let me have a quick view at your profile sef
You go soon find wetin you dey look for. Why you na El Rapido....
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by donqx: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by almakiyyun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Who still remember Celine Dion's song Immorality,, sorry immortality?
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cake looks good.
Re: Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos by 3RNEST(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
Lolx grin grin Ebook buyerz..

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Please Advice: Can I Have A Good Wedding With N500K In Edo? / 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding