Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? (3589 Views)

9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers / Myths Or Facts: Are Car Fires Work Of The Village People Or Just Carelessness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by nurey(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
CityNGR:

I am looking at a 2002 xterra
Or 4runner, or pathfinder.... Which can you help with at an affordable rate?

Why don't you stick to your ML hypocrite grin
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by TPound(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
CityNGR:

I am looking at a 2002 xterra
Or 4runner, or pathfinder.... Which can you help with at an affordable rate?

Please whatsapp me on 08038848874
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by TPound(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurey:

boda nureni....shey kosi?

Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by CityNGR: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurey:

I don't have an ML bro... Good to know you survived in that your measly 4 potter
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by nurey(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
CityNGR:

I don't have an ML bro... Good to know you survived in that your measly 4 potter

you preach benz so I wonder why you didn't decide to stick with the ML why call xterra and co.

Your V6 won't save you when they come for you, but I pray you don't experience it because I did miss your comedy tongue
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by CityNGR: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurey:

you preach benz so I wonder why you didn't decide to stick with the ML why call xterra and co.

Your V6 won't save you when they come for you, but I pray you don't experience it because I did miss your comedy tongue
They won't come for me sir. My v6 vs that Passat hehehe... Roadmaster mode will be turned on.... In fact they won't attempt it. What were you even driving sef? Cos I saw you bidding for a 1994 corolla somewhere?!

And meanwhile I consider all before choosing a car. Sorry about your experience though...
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by nurey(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
CityNGR:

They won't come for me sir. My v6 vs that Passat hehehe... Roadmaster mode will be turned on.... In fact they won't attempt it. What were you even driving sef? Cos I saw you bidding for a 1994 corolla somewhere?!

And meanwhile I consider all before choosing a car. Sorry about your experience though...

I was driving a 2.2 D-4D
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by CityNGR: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurey:

I was driving a 2.2 D-4D
Camry?
Re: Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? by johngoodluck: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Some days ago, I parked my car (a toyota avensis 2011) while my guys and I were having some drinks just behind it.
In about 2 hours after (around 10pm), we went back to the car to drive home and discovered that the rear windshield had shattered.
Since we weren't far away from the car at all, we couldn't just recall anything hitting the glass.

The next day, I googled what could have caused the damages and came across a nairaland thread with a similar case where TPound had shared an experience. As I was as poor as church rat at the moment, all I could do is to search for the most affordable replacement price.

Coupled with the fact that I have very little exposure in spare-parts trading, I reached out to the #Auto Expert cum #Owode market guru - @TPound whom I have found on a thread with similar situation.

@T-Pound does not only have an amiable personality, I found him exceptionally experienced/knowledgeable about autos generally as well as spare-parts purchases at the best possible price.

Ultimately, I am very satisfied with his effort in getting the best replacement price. Good thing is that I didn't exceed the budget he had earlier advised with.

Thank you for your time Bro!. God blesses you from Zion!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Share Knowledge On And About TPMS; Here Is Mine / Brake Fluid. Are DOT3 & DOT4 Good Enough? / Photo: Corolla Vs Camry Vs Yaris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.