Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Stand With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Buhari (361 Views)

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
it has gotten to my notice that many Nigerians don't like President Buhari due to the hardship in the Nation.. But the bitter truth is, Buhari is never the cause for the hardship but Ex President Jonathan.. A vote for ATIKU is a vote for corruption. I will even use my blood to campaign for Buhari..
I STAND WITH BUHARI.. I STAND WITH APC

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
See your face like person wey deh suffer grin

Foolish zombie

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Urchman27(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Another zombie cry

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari by kodded(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
ProfAmadin:
it has gotten to my notice that many Nigerians don't like President Buhari due to the hardship in the Nation.. But the bitter truth is, Buhari is never the cause for the hardship but Ex President Jonathan.. A vote for ATIKU is a vote for corruption. I will even use my blood to campaign for Buhari..
I STAND WITH BUHARI.. I STAND WITH APC
[/s]

small boy go and get your PVC first before you start spewing nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Trouble1: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
See your face like person wey deh suffer grin

Foolish zombie
Shut up . Show us your own face
Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:

Shut up . Show us your own face
I respect u my guy, thanks allot. many people that are accusing APC don't really know politics

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
if you ask them the reason why they don't like Buhari or APC, they will say bag of rice is #18,500. The simple truth is, our problem is not bag of rice nor the price. APC is trying hard to clean the mess created by PDP.... I will never vote corruption because a vote for ATIKU is a vote for corruption

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nlc / Pupils Protest Against Jaafar Jaafar Video / Re: Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.