Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) (66025 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by ephraim18(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
the truth of the matter is senate president did not ask senator akpabio not to speak but to speak were the microphone was working. don't mind bloggers and thier headlines

7 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saraki is a pig
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by leisuretym: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
lol

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Their business not mine.
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by justice212: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
The shite is about to get real. I love this movie
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by frank41(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
If Akpabio was breaking protocol, then he deserved what he got.

Exactly... The dude like showing off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saraki just wanted to divert Akpabio from reacting to what Senator Bassey said concerning APC in Akwa Ibom. .so he used the microphone as the bait and Akpabio fell for it ..nah so Akpabio forget wetin him wan talk. ..and you think Saraki is not smart? ??

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by gentle136(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thunder fire all of dem.

Anybody wey get time dey reason dem mata never no where dey pain am.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Ogaga87(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:
Nigerian Senate is a Full 6000ft Container of Trouble and Confusion!!

You lied.. This is the most organized Senate since 1999. We don't fight unlike previous senate that engaged in exchange of fist, knives and other dangerous weapon under the umbrella of impunity.. What we've seen so far are SANCTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by frank41(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ayoswit:
Akpabio go surely learn politics from saraki. The action film Don start.

To sarki, Akpabio still dey learn work

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by frank41(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ayoswit:
Akpabio go surely learn politics from saraki. The action film Don start.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by atobs4real(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sick minds
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by MumZee1010(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wahala dey ooo
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nothing is clear in Nigeria again, even the camera used in the National Assembly is obscured.

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by 48noble(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
saraki is really a Jack Bauer... lwkmd...change d whole embarrassment to microphone brouhaha...

7 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by 48noble(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
uzobaby:
Saraki just wanted to divert Akpabio from reacting to what Senator Bassey said concerning APC in Akwa Ibom. .so he used the microphone as the bait and Akpabio fell for it ..nah so Akpabio forget wetin him wan talk. ..and you think Saraki is not smart? ??
. u sabi d game, Bro

4 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by chisani(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good for our politics. They must disagree to agreed on every political issues. Hallowed chamber turn hollow chamber because the occupants are pugilists. No permanent friend or enemy, only permanent interests. #conspiracyoftheelites
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by bedspread: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ogaga87:

You lied.. This is the most organized Senate since 1999. We don't fight unlike previous senate that engaged in exchange of fist, knives and other dangerous weapon under the umbrella of impunity.. What we've seen so far are SANCTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS..
My brother , The Biggest Problem in Nigeria today is our Senators!!

We need to Restructure the Cash these guys Collect!! That's the Biggest Challenge in Nigeria Today!!
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by googlepikins: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Akpabio is just too arrogant

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by KaptainAfrika: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
PDP TAUGHT THEM WELL !

troublemakea:
Next time any armed robber steals the best way to remain safe all his life is to look for an APC secretariat run inside, claim to be part of them

and Trust me you're gonna be safe all ur days wink
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by san316(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Politics, tday you are friends, tomorrow you are enemies. So much for the liberal saraki
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Ogaga87(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:

We need to Restructure the Cash these guys Collect!! That's the Biggest Challenge in Nigeria Today!!

Then make your point lucid.. However, I disagree with you.. The problem is not a senatorial one but presidential and governorship one.. Today the governor of Kano state is been accused of collecting $5m from a contractor, what do you expect from such a project. This is one in a thousand that occurs everyday in this country.. Today, the stupid government of EKITI is making them believe that #120billion debt profile of the state is a huge problem, hence FAYOSE should be dealt with.. Come to Lagos and check her debt profile with JAGABAN manipulating things as a free man.. Even the stupid governor of the state did not see Jagaban to persecute but instead brought in LAND USE charges for people to pay, isn't that a problem..

6 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by DonroxyII: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
I really enjoyed myself with the video .....
Saraki Shouted ...Dino!!

Saraki kpara for Akpabio ..... U can't speak where there is no microphone , shikom grin

3 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Ijaycool(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
DonroxyII:
I really enjoyed myself with the video .....
Saraki Shouted ...Dino!!

Saraki kpara for Akpabio ..... U can't speak where there is no microphone , shikom grin

Dino like quarrel shaa

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Balyz: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
troublemakea:
Next time any armed robber steals the best way to remain safe all his life is to look for an APC secretariat run inside, claim to be part of them

and Trust me you're gonna be safe all ur days wink
That's what senator Dariye and Gov Nyame thought and where are they today?
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Praktikals(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
iSufferFools:
Obviously a plot by Saraki to gag Akpabio. So glad it failed.

You sure did not watch the video or partisanship has beclouded ur reasoning

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by netmillionaires(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
My take on the National Assembly is that a lot of things need to be put in place to reduce the promotion of self interest as much as possible and my submission is as listed:
(1) TRUE REPRESENTATION - every senator and representative should be reduced to a mere mouthpiece of the people whose job is only to listen and take note of discussions on the floor of the house and take same back to his contituents who vote on each item of discussion then go back to the NA to vote according to the dictate of his constituents. Any vote against the dictate of his constituents is void and should be a criminal offence punishable under the law of the federal republic of Nigeria.
This will stop all these fights over selfish interest in the house.

(2) NO CONSTITUENCY PROJECT - senators and representatives are lawmakers and should stick to law making. All constituency project should be done by local govt chairmen/women within the constituency. It will be easier for the people to face the chairman in the event of any mismanagement of fund compare to chasing after senators who took residence in Abuja away from his people.

(2) REDUCED REMUNERATION - Remuneration should be reduced to #1.5 million. I would have preferred their remuneration be tied to the performance of the economy but calculation their pay using the economic growth as a factor may be a bit cumbersome.

ADD YOURS.
bedspread:

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by iSufferFools: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Praktikals:

You sure did not watch the video or partisanship has beclouded ur reasoning
no need to watch it.
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by bedspread: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
netmillionaires:
My take on the National Assembly is that a lot of things need to be put in place to reduce the promotion of self interest as much as possible and my submission is as listed:
(1) TRUE REPRESENTATION - every senator and representative should be reduced to a mere mouthpiece of the people whose job is only to listen and take note of discussions on the floor of the house and take same back to his contituents who vote on each item of discussion then go back to the NA to vote according to the dictate of his constituents. Any vote against the dictate of his constituents is void and should be a criminal offence punishable under the law of the federal republic of Nigeria.
This will stop all these fights over selfish interest in the house.

(2) NO CONSTITUENCY PROJECT - senators and representatives are lawmakers and should stick to law making. All constituency project should be done by local govt chairmen/women within the constituency. It will be easier for the people to face the chairman in the event of any mismanagement of fund compare to chasing after senators who took residence in Abuja away from his people.

(2) REDUCED REMUNERATION - Remuneration should be reduced to #1.5 million. I would have preferred their remuneration be tied to the performance of the economy but calculation their pay using the economic growth as a factor may be a bit cumbersome.

ADD YOURS.
3) If the both Houses can be Joined , it would be a Massive Development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by GentleMoney: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
They're all thieves. All of them!
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.