Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) (66052 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by neonly: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
APC !!!!!!!! Chain

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Codes151(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Akpabio?? Smh! Saraki no get mind reach
Ayoswit:
Akpabio go surely learn politics from saraki. The action film Don start.
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
this headline is not correct, I was watching NTAi today live, when this confusion was going on, the senate president ask Akpabio to look for a place where there is a microphone so hr can speak, because there aren't allowed to to speak without microphone. that was it, he didn't stop him from speaking
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by lyricalz: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dizu:
The man them ma call saraki
rudebouy mi sight ya. respec
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by IloveToMess: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
Codes151:
Akpabio?? Smh! Saraki no get mind reach
[/s]Taa sharap there who is Akpabio where Saraki is.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Johnny2001(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Can you see how our so called leaders are embarrassing our country.
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by mastar111: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
I bet 90% of people commenting did not even watch the video. Saraki only asked him to move to a seat where there is microphone. That's all. He wasn't stopped from speaking. It was just misconception on the side of Akpabio for which he(Akpabio) later apologized.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by stmichael001(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
MEHN!!! I LOVE THIS SARAKI OF A GUY. FEARLESS!!!

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Smarkie: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
they can never fight for the masses
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Alexiz101(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
I watched the whole seasion. Saraki didt stop him he only told him to go to where they was mic then all of a sudden Akpabio and his confused party men flared up!!
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Alexiz101(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
stmichael001:
MEHN!!! I LOVE THIS SARAKI OF A GUY. FEARLESS!!!
Yes I love him I love the way he keeps his cool even in the face of heat up session

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by stmichael001(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alexiz101:

Yes I love him I love the way he keeps his cool even in the face of heat up session
Exactly bro....
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Codes151(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Taa sharap there who is Akpabio where Saraki is.
in terms of

No Dey talk like tout.
Akpabio get mind pass Saraki , that’s my point
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by homesteady(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Akpabio, move to where there is Mic. This simple instruction brought about about 30 minutes of quarrel. Na wa.
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by IloveToMess: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Codes151:
in terms of

No Dey talk like tout.
Akpabio get mind pass Saraki , that’s my point
You are senseless . The people with most minds are doctors who turned politicians of which saraki is one. Try saraki and he will silence you without feeling it.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Xavier5(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Xavier5(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by Codes151(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are senseless . The people with most minds are doctors who turned politicians of which saraki is one. Try saraki and he will silence you without feeling it.
nairaland filled with insultive kids! Talking Without actually making any point
Re: How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) by IloveToMess: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Codes151:
nairaland filled with insultive kids! Talking Without actually making any point
[/s]
Akpabio no reach. Mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.