Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul (1143 Views)

The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by DeepSight(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
In a few short paragraphs, or otherwise as briefly as you may - can you describe Earthlife to a soul who is yet to be born. Describe the world as you see it - and life on Earth as you perceive it, generally giving the best advise you can to such a soul - on the assumption that such a soul knows nothing whatsoever about Earth or life in this world.

PS: Atheistic strict materialists, back off - this thread is not intended for disputations as to whether souls exist at all.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by Shelloween(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Y.o.l.o
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by rinrin23(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pain will come and go, some will stay
Joy will come and go, some will stay
People will come and go, some will stay.
Only the lessons you learn stay with you forever

Open your mind to everything: new, old, strange, extraordinary, foreign, familiar
But seek order, as you swim through the chaos.

See yourself in everyone you meet,
Yet remember
Every soul's journey is different.

Do not conform.
Think your own thoughts
Don't be afraid to sail uncharted waters.

Recognize that heaven and hell are within you, Guard your heart and actions accordingly.

Protect the purity of your soul,
Do not let this world and its illusions corrupt you

Most of all,
Never stop evolving.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by DeepSight(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
rinrin23:

Open your mind to everything: new, old, strange, extraordinary, foreign, familiar

Yet remember

Do not conform.
Think your own thoughts

Recognize that heaven and hell are within you, Guard your heart and actions accordingly.

Most of all,
Never stop evolving.

Beautiful words.
Would you recommend the ride at all though?
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by rinrin23(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yes, but only to an adventurous soul. Earthlife is not for the fainthearted lol.

When I think of my death, I see myself surrounded by friends and family that I love, while I reminisce (with a smile on my face) about the full life that I have lived.

If the soul can commit to coming into this journey and truly experiencing all the different spectrums (the highs and lows) of earthlife in their incarnation, in order to evolve. Then yes I will recommend it.

In addition:

If I am directly involved in grooming the soul, then without a doubt, yes. I look out for certain qualities and values in a life partner (future father of my children) because I want to be directly involved in making the change that I want to see in the world.

DeepSight:

Beautiful words.
Would you recommend the ride at all though?
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by vaxx: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Simplicity, self-discipline, endurance should be your watch guide.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” ~ Unknown, misattributed to Marcus Aurelius

For me as an ifa adrehent(pagan)It is important to be little humble in life. I mean, you will only be here for a little time, and will most likely be forgotten in a few generations. But to be remember as a true ancestor. You should be concerned with your image, or your status. Do not choose to live to impress others around you. Live your life simply because you deserve it. It is your birth right to be joyful and happy. Create your own mission and visition . Without this, you will achieve a goalless life.

Picture speak louder than a thousand word

Life is beautiful , scary and full of troubles....expect it new soul.....

2 Likes

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earth Life: Amerika

Age 10 - Eat McDonald's burger & become a racist like Donald Trump

Age 20 - Join CIA like Mark Zuckerberg & be compensated with Facebook

Age 30 - Become an inventor like Elon Musk

Age 40 - Become a Philanthropist like Bill Gates & start killing Afrikans with your Mosanto GMOs in order to reduce overpopulation

Age 50 - Start Sponsoring Terrorists all over the globe like George Soros

Age 60 - Become a Senator like John Mccain still sponsoring Terrorists in Libya, Iraq & Syria

Age 70 - Become the dumbest National Security Advisor like John Bolton

Age 80 - Die of Brain tumor like John McCain grin

Earth Life: Russia

Age 10 - Drink Russian Vodka & become a man

Age 20 - Join the KGB (now FSB) like Putin

Age 30 - Join the Russian Military like Dmitry Rogozin

Age 40 - Become a Prime Minister like Dmitry Medvedev

Age 50 - Become a wealthy Russian Oligarch like Alisher Usmanov

Age 60 - Defend the sovereignty of Russia from Amerikan, British & Israeli predators like Sergei Shoigu

Age 70 - Become a mafian boss & a fearless member of the Russian Parliament like Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Earth Life: Nigeria

Age 10 - After primary school, become an almajiri like an hausa or a tout singing fuji like Destiny Boy

Age 20 - Become a cultist & ritualist terrorizing Ikorodu & Bariga like an Afonja

Age 30 - Be shouting Sai Baba (APC) or Sai ATIKUlate (PDP) on Nairaland like Tonye Barcanista, Ngeneukwenu, Madridguy & Sarrki on Nairaland grin

Age 40 - Travel to Malaysia & become a drug peddler like an nyamiri grin

Age 50 - Be sentenced to 10years in prison in India for drugs like an ipob

Age 60 - Come back to Nigeria, argue with the Nigerian Police on Third Mainland Bridge & die of gunshots from the Police AK-47.

The End grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by madridguy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by DeepSight(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2018
rinrin23:
Yes, but only to an adventurous soul. Earthlife is not for the fainthearted lol.

Indeed it is not.

And perhaps not for those who are sensitive to such noble ideas as justice too?

When I think of my death, I see myself surrounded by friends and family that I love, while I reminisce (with a smile on my face) about the full life that I have lived.

What is your conception of the afterlife - and as a corollary, what to you regard as the purpose of life?

If the soul can commit to coming into this journey and truly experiencing all the different spectrums (the highs and lows) of earthlife in their incarnation, in order to evolve. Then yes I will recommend it.

Do you think this evolution is required.
Can you share your thoughts on the natire of whatever entity it may be that caused such things as souls to exist at all, and dictated such an experience as Earthlife?

In addition:

If I am directly involved in grooming the soul, then without a doubt, yes. I look out for certain qualities and values in a life partner (future father of my children)

Do you mean this in the sense - "if you are to be a parent of the soul on Earth."
Do you know, regardless of the best intentions life is terribly unpredictable.

Having regard to some of the very worst experiences of humans on Earth (don't let me cite any, just use your imagination) do you really think there is any possible justification for the conditions that are visited upon souls on Earth?

because I want to be directly involved in making the change that I want to see in the world.

This is noble.
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by UyiIredia(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
The World I See Now

A beautiful confusion,

a schizoid symphony,

a battle of wills,

where mind reveals,

chaotic dichotomy,

melded in plurality,

the hope's for goodness,

its differences make wickedness,

and there's need for heartless,

surrounded by conscience,

for good takes balancing,

and that suffers straining,

Demonic and angelic astride,

their sexuality man's divide,

Man is but an unfolding,

From a divine without limiting,

and we only see in drops,

and connect a few dots,

and if Nature is all,

then mind is a hated wall,

Behold wickedness and say,

I see the role you play,

Strive to maintain peace,

Reckon the day you'll cease,

Grateful for your dance in the sun,

And that for a while you had fun,

Even in a hopeless place,

where money makes your face,

In this raped blue drop,

where tech put lands atop,

And remember the play must end,

For a while as karma makes to mend,

A broken humanity,

I give the name Vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by Babacele: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
rinrin23:

Yet remember

Do not conform.
Think your own thoughts

Most of all,
Never stop evolving.
this is deep. But isn't this the epitome of Christ's teachings?
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by ogyunging(m): 5:47am On May 01, 2019
rinrin23

Yet remember

Do not conform.
Think your own thoughts

Most of all,
Never stop evolving.

Deep, I need this on my wall. Blessed are you miss.
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by rinrin23(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2019
Babacele:
this is deep. But isn't this the epitome of Christ's teachings?

It is the epitome of many prophets/guides' teachings or better yet some of the most important lessons to learn while here.

At the core we are all the same, that is why something I wrote to myself resonates with something inside you.

1 Like

Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by rinrin23(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2019
ogyunging:
rinrin23

Deep, I need this on my wall. Blessed are you miss.

And are you sir smiley
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by Babacele: 11:04pm On May 01, 2019
rinrin23:

It is the epitome of many prophets/guides' teachings or better yet some of the most important lessons to learn while here.

At the core we are all the same, that is why something I wrote to myself resonates with something inside you.
yep. many guides no doubt depending on the level of consciousness of the time ....but Christ seems to a combination of all others' strengths while not trying to be promoting a particular religion or sect for Christ clearly showed he was for universal enlightenment and couldn't be hijacked by a sect or a selfish agenda.

Yea ,there is some me in you ,and you in me ,if only we are pervious or conscious enough to feel ourselves in the universe. Hmmmm ....
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by rinrin23(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2019
DeepSight:

Indeed it is not.

And perhaps not for those who are sensitive to such noble ideas as justice too?

Definitely not for those

What is your conception of the afterlife - and as a corollary, what to you regard as the purpose of life?

I see it as possibly a continuation of life. Purpose- Evolution

Do you think this evolution is required.
Can you share your thoughts on the natire of whatever entity it may be that caused such things as souls to exist at all, and dictated such an experience as Earthlife?

I have so many different thoughts on this. Even I can't put them together coherently.

In addition:

Do you mean this in the sense - "if you are to be a parent of the soul on Earth."
Do you know, regardless of the best intentions life is terribly unpredictable.

Terribly

Having regard to some of the very worst experiences of humans on Earth (don't let me cite any, just use your imagination) do you really think there is any possible justification for the conditions that are visited upon souls on Earth?

I think one can't appreciate light without darkness and vice versa. So this possibly explains the conditions. However, as for the point and purpose of it all, I do not know and so can't determine if it is justified or not.

This is noble.
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by advocate666: 2:19am On May 02, 2019
All is vanity.
Re: Describe Earth Life To An Unborn Soul by DeepSight(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2022
rinrin23:

Yet remember

Do not conform.
Think your own thoughts

Most of all,
Never stop evolving.

Where did you disappear to after delivering this masterpiece?

(1) (Reply)

L.e.a.p Declaration 2019 / See How TB Joshua Predicted Death Of Arab's World Longest Serving Ruler / Counterfeit Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.