Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior (2805 Views)

Poll: 1. (for men)Would u love a lady who's older than you are ? 2.(for ladies)would you love a guy who's younger than you are ?

I love a guy who's younger than I am: 0% (0 votes)
I would love a guy who's younger than I am: 0% (0 votes)
I would not love a guy I am older than: 7% (1 vote)
I love a girl who's older than I: 23% (3 votes)
I Would love a girl who's older than I am: 30% (4 votes)
I Would not love a girl who's older than I am: 38% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

My Baby-mama Is Older Dan Me Bt Deceived By My Facebook Birthday Status. Help / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by Tosinville(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2010
Papa, u sabi pretend die, dem suppose wipe ur skul wit plank ni lol
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
yea the fights over,
Now come give me 1 big HUG

See BIG HUG, try not to get tangled in the web wink lipsrsealed

Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by GreatCork: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2010
Bro just Bleep her and run off.

I do it all the time
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2010
Tosinville:

Papa, u sabi pretend die, dem suppose wipe your skul wit plank ni lol

^^
Nope~
I dont pretend
I am a down 2 earth-loving-industrious,loving,caring person
and i dont chase girls everywhere~

madlady:

See BIG HUG, try not to get tangled in the web wink lipsrsealed
Even if i get tangled, omolola would save me!
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by GreatCork: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2010
or you can just Nyansh her and change your address
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
as if its easy!! angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by kpolli(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2010
sing this song to her "my facebook love, am waiting for ur msg on my wall, nibo lo lo, igba wo lon pada bo, when r u coming online?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? / Ladies What Will You Do?(photo) / The Dumbest Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.