Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels (13702 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / 8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good one.
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by bendike: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is this not the platform run by that yomi shotunde policeman? Metcheew. The man will defend any police man against you. He has lost all public confidence.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by popcykaylah(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drabeey:
This is to tell you how hard working PMB administration been over the years!

I hate the fact that some people are so daft to ever think OBJ/ATIKU and their likes wanted the best of Nigeria. I'm made bold to say the instrument on the hands of the Western world to keep drawing Nigeria backward is OBASANJO.

same set of people that took impunity to its highest order in Nigeria are thesame we are clamouring for again!

well I hope we all get the whole thing right, the future im seeing with Nigeria is not a too good one, every leader wants to replace themselves with their siblings, meanwhile turning the country to a privately owned PLC

well we all have to wise up! meanwhile,

Drabeey was HERE
One of the best comments here so far.. buhari isn't the best of people around to lead this country but I will rather cast my vote for a dead buhari than atiku.. Nigerians are gullible and are always sentimental
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by LadySarah: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eketem:
They are actually very effective but I don't know why they are lying that it was IGP Idris that established the unit, it started under Solomon Arase

They are not, stupid ppl!!!

2 weeks ago I reached out to them when someone close to me was arrested unjustly and request of #80k bail money was required.

I went outside the gate and called them and they warned me not to pay the bail money and also requested to speak to the case IPO .Can you imagine that I went back inside and redialled their line to speak with the Ipo,till 3 days later,nobody picked the call anymore.Thankfully the IPO tot it was the person bringing the bail money that wanted to speak with him ,if not I for enter cell join.

I messaged them on WhatsApp,10x.Till today,they come online but are yet to reply me.

I would later pay 50 k as bail before he was released.
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Eketem: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
LadySarah:

They are not, stupid ppl!!!

2 weeks ago I reached out to them when someone close to me was arrested unjustly and request of #80k bail money was required.

I went outside the gate and called them and they warned me not to pay the bail money and also requested to speak to the case IPO .Can you imagine that I went back inside and redialled their line to speak with the Ipo,till 3 days later,nobody picked the call anymore.Thankfully the IPO tot it was the person bringing the bail money that wanted to speak with him ,if not I for enter cell join.

I messaged them on WhatsApp,10x.Till today,they come online but are yet to reply me.

I would later pay 50 k as bail before he was released.

What a shame, they were very effective in the days of Arase because he personally was involved in the monitoring. Now these ones just want to claim glory with zero work done
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by chiboyo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Had almost similar issue, they refused to pick and my WhatsApp messages went announced, after about 24hrs they now claimed my issue was logged with a number for follow up..

Bunch of clowns!!!
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by mannobi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun / Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido’s Son Drowned And Dead (photos) / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.