Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How I Successfully Saved 5years Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Successfully Saved 5years Marriage. (475 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Successfully Saved 5years Marriage. by GloryGloryRufus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
[b]My friend told me that he was about loosing his wife after 5 years of marriage because he could no longer spend up to 2 minutes during intimacy with her, to cut the story short, the guy has done all the necessary checkup/test and the doctors said nothing was wrong in his body. I was chatting with my sister who is a medical professional in USA one day, I discussed it with her and she promised to send some natural supplements/vitamins to him since he is my friend. To God be the glory she sent them and my friend used it for less than one month. He said he can now have fun with his wife for more than 20 minutes at a go without ejaculating and his stamina and libido has greatly increased as well. Please for any couples experiencing such predicaments, kindly import MACA from USA, do not buy in Nigeria. There are some vitamins you need to take along with it as well. Improper and unbalanced diet can leads to health problems. Supplements and vitamins can balance diet for you. You can contact me for more details on how to get them. call or WhatsApp 07037139155, 07062550588[/b]

Re: How I Successfully Saved 5years Marriage. by GloryGloryRufus(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
94 viewers so far, but only 5 buyers have contacted me, pls don't just view and ignore expecially if u are a married man, I understand u are trying but you can do better, all women want a prolong thrusting. The more you stay long and hard, the more your wife enjoys you. Most people do not eat balance diet and you need this supplements to support your foods.

(1) (Reply)

Old But Still Funny / I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. / Love Zone, Sabinews: Guys, These 4 Common Sex Positions Are Dangerous For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.