Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (98486 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by slap1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Stupid EFCC. Take him to court, that's the right thing to do! The houses are not even fine or anything special. A regular business man in Aba and Onitsha has far better properties than this ugly houses.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Popularity(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just 2houses dey give efcc headache
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by klax(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Efcc you are mad so these small buildings are all the evidence you have that you are shouting as if fayose had looted the whole world in fact I can not see any reasonable property here. Ordinary average man in Nigeria built better houses than these craps you called houses.

Lifeless syndrome has engulfed EFCC thereby EFCC become lifeless criminal arm of Government overseen by lifeless Magun or Maga.

Magun or Maga see your life so these are all you 've gotten as evidence I spit on you and spit on apc. I have said it over and over 100 years imprisonment will be too little to what Magun will get the day apc lost Aso Rock.

Shame on you EFCC. Shame on you apc. Bring Ganduje to vomit the dollar yam he eat by bribery. May God of heaven destroy apc. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by andyanders: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2018
ERockson:
These houses are not spectacular in anyway. EFCC should try to secure Fayose conviction if there are evidence against him and stop this media trial
how much are these properties displayed here. A man of his status can acquire better ones than these displayed.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Felixv: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Oolawepo:

I know U're replying from Senegal

Lol. You sure they have Internet in Senegal

But seriously the whole Fayose saga is really embarrassing , charge him to court and leave the drama alone.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Bianda24: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2018
And so what?
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by TheTourist: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2018
ANOTHER EPISODE OF MEDIA TRIAL BY EFCC.

GO TO COURT AND NOT SOCIAL MEDIA!!
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by OpinionCounts(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2018
If those are the houses a two term governor is been prosecuted for, then you will send oshomole, tinubu and their likes to hell not just to jail.... Nonsense, shameless buhari toothless dogs..
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by fallout87: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Why doesn't EFCC also relase the picture of Burutai's Dubai properties as well?

It isn't abnormal for a Governor to have properties but Burutai is only COAS.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by leisuretym: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Hausa fulani presidency should leave our son fayose alone, the Hausa killed Awolowo, Abiola using this method , even Kudirat Abiola was killed by Hausa Fulanis government with gun , its high time we open our eyes in this country!

its all political move, we will take to street! arrest your kano governor first and kill him, kill one of your own first

southern states are not the worst of the states, not the less developed because our governors are working to develop it!

kill you own people too !! leave our people alone!

we are voting you out Buhari!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2018
dechriscool:
EFCC has kicked started the "EFCC i'm Here" medial challenge.
EFCC can't be the complainant and the judge .With this alleged evidence of owning properties purchased with $1.3b from Dasuki.Why not take him to court and let the court decide.

Meanwhile Ganduje bribe taking video is trending. No invitation has been made.
Tinubu,Oshiomole et al has properties bought from stolen government funds . NO arrest has been made.These individuals were poor before going into politics .Today they are super rich.

Is it super or mega? The future of this our country scares the shiii out of me. Eyes dey red, many people dey hungry.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by clerkent(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2018
PDP tactise are working.they are using fayose a sitting governor who suppose to be covered by immunity to kill off buhari and even turn his supporters against him yet the lifeless body is falling for it.i dont know the kind of advisers he even get.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by leisuretym: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2018
we already know Hausa Fulani oligarchy trick

you want to give fayose tea and poison him Abi? your cell is only good for Christians abi?

the angel that blow breeze on Abacha will blow breeze on everyone of you!

OPC, AFENIFERE! OGBONI, YORUBA ELDERS ! we are watching how you handle this!

you can not keep crossing your fingers why Fulani Presidency , pamper their own and jail our own..

Awolowo!!! MKO Abiola !!! and now Fayose...

we are watching!!
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by bonetalk(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2018
faroukfahima:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has released photos showing properties allegedly owned by the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose.

Spokesman for the Commission, Mr Wilson Uwujaren, sent copies of the pictures to OkayNG.com on Wednesday.

According to him, the properties were uncovered while the anti-graft agency was investigating the allegations of corruption against the former governor.

He alleged that Mr Fayose purchased the property with the money he purportedly received from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

“In the course of investigating corruption allegations against ex-governor Ayodele Fayose, especially the N1.3billion which he collected from the office of the National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki, the Commission unearthed evidence that he laundered the funds into the acquisition of properties in choice locations in Abuja and Lagos,” Mr Wilson alleged.

The EFCC released the pictures a day after the former governor arrived at its head office in Abuja, in company with Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, and a former minister, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, among other well-wishers.

More Photos HERE
I was expecting to see mansions built or purchased by FAYOSE with the 1.3 billion....
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Stupidity!!! Who are they releasing it for? Fayose is with them, they should let him speak on the property. Why not share this before he came to you?
Foolishness is taking pictures of same property from different angles and fooling the gullible. Why not give us addresses?
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by package7(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2018
En en Kini Big Deal ....all the ministers under this administration steal more than that so Kini Big Deal jare
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by ceebest: 2:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Because fayose said charge me to court, every body is now shouting charge him to court, I believe efcc knows when to do that, let us stop defending all tHis people they didn't mean well for people. Some are saying fg is wish hunting opposition but my question is a they guilty as charged? If yes I don't see any thing wrong with that. When pdp take over in 2019 let them probe APC members like all our stolen fund will be recovered.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Alanzazani: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2018
This is how they bungle up and loose thier cases. They have started their media trial. We have laws governing this country so they should charge him to a court of law. Vindictive government. Thier croonies in power are acquiring properties up and down Nigeria. I marvel at the gullibles who feel this government has brought any change. Just travelling in our roads I see how policemen abuse power, demanding for bribe from motorists and I asked myself what changed in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by vineyardfarms: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2018
WAHOOO ! EFCC IN ACTION. BUT THIS BRING TO MIND EFCC, SEAL - OFF PROPERTIES - MEDIA BEFORE COURT TRIAL OF FORMER BAYELSA GOV. WHEN HE CROSS - OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE. TRIAL ENDED IN HIS FAVOR, PROPERTIES RETURNED. GOOD INTENTION OF SOME HARD WORKING EFCC OFFICERS WERE ABORTED. NO ONE IS GUILTY UNTIL TRIED BY A COMPETANT COURT OF LAW. RELEASING THOSE PICTURES IS PREMATURE, IF @ THE END NOT GUILTY? WHAT WILL YOUR IMAGE LOOK LIKE ? CURRUPTION IS CANCER THAT NEED SURGICAL OPERATION.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by tiger28: 2:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Kingosytex:
EFCC should charge fayose to court if he is guilty, i don't support corruption. efcc should also be getting ready to arrest aregbosola, okorocha and others, it is evident that these guys looted billions. they must also remember ganduje. the fight against corruption should not be a one-sided affair
LET THE ADMINISTRATION PROBE THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION!!! IF EVERY ADMINISTRATION DOES THAT, THERE WILL BE MUTUAL ACCOUNTABILITY. MEANWHILE, LETS PROBE OUR CURRENT LOOTERS...... CORRUPTION HAS DESTROYED AFRICA!
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by JAYUK(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2018
These are old structures with far back designs,let them show us choice properties owned by him or better leave the man alone.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by tiger28: 3:24am On Oct 18, 2018
jumpandpas:
Foolish people.

Tell me one LGA chairman let alone governor that don't own choice properties in and outside Nigeria.

Even MAGU has properties in Dubai.

See the utterance of a regular Nigerian youth.... And unfortunately, EVERYONE cheered him. Eventhough most are living in perpetual squalor. Back to his epistle, does your argument ELIMINATE the fact that MOST of the ppl you mentioned LOOTED to fund their buying spree What is your point here No wonder most of these NL KIDS are from poor homes.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Dididrumz(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2018
jumpandpas:
Foolish people.

Tell me one LGA chairman let alone governor that don't own choice properties in and outside Nigeria.

tell them ohh, Things are not getting better in this country ohh
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by seighapaul(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Billygee2u: 3:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Kingosytex:
EFCC should charge fayose to court if he is guilty, i don't support corruption. efcc should also be getting ready to arrest aregbosola, okorocha and others, it is evident that these guys looted billions. they must also remember ganduje. the fight against corruption should not be a one-sided affair
what about Oshimole Ole their APC thief chairman?
what about Buratai the snake charmer Army thief?
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Billygee2u: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2018
jumpandpas:
Foolish people.

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Billygee2u: 3:41am On Oct 18, 2018
IamD18:
EFCC and APC are synonymous to foolishness and corruption.

Are we supposed to believe these allegations and pictures without a concrete evidence?

How about going to court with it to penalize him if he's guilty?

You mean it has come to an extent where you dullards and your lifeless leader think sane Nigerians are fools to believe craps?

How about Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje's video collecting bribe?

The truth remains that you all are shameless and a disgrace to humanity.

Spits angry
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Billygee2u: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2018
maestroferdi:
This Fayose issue will prove to be the beginning of the end for Buhari...
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by pacificom: 3:46am On Oct 18, 2018
ERockson:
These houses are not spectacular in anyway. EFCC should try to secure Fayose conviction if there are evidence against him and stop this media trial

Although I don't like fayose but no big deal in that house. Or how much does the house worth$$$? But they should give him a fair trail. Nigerians say no to curruption.....
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by BabaAduras: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2018
link2ok22:
WTF.. what do the useless EFCC expect us to do with the pictures, the plan is kill him in d face of the people and then when the courts grants him bail, it would be denied and tagged National security.

EFCC ,police and Military is now a tool in d hands of the lifeless rotten man to fight the opposition.

No1 not even the lifeless integrity has made any comment about Ganduje.

Do not forget 2019 is between

Team Nigeria Vs Team Buharist.

God bless HE Atiku Abubakar

Keep dreaming.

Team Nigeria ko, Team Nigeria ni. Akojopo awon ole (Association of Looters).

We will see what you will post after the result of elections is announced in Feb 2019. I am sure it be PMB rigged elections. Just you Wailers shouted when lost Ekiti and Osun.

We are waiting for you. Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.