Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) (27705 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Patoranking Daughter, Wilmer Baptism In Georgia (Photos) / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by gwama: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
ClintonEmex:
She should vacation at the gym.

Why?? It's not everyone who likes skinny women angry angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

It’s only people like you that end being killed by either Boko Haram, Sarz or flood. If una see little opportunity to go libra una go rush am. Since it not an achievement for you I decree that none of your family will travel internationally. Wise foolish man.
Hahaha!. Too late they already have. In fact travelling we have been doing since we were kids. Its nothing new and if you were exposed you will know that its nothing really.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hahaha!. Too late they already have. In fact travelling we have been doing since we were kids. Its nothing new and if you were exposed you will know that its nothing really.

Really, since you are kids? Haha and your haven’t been traveling with your brains too I guess? Because your mentality says a lot about you. Go and read my first comment. If truly you and your family have been traveling like you said then you and your families need serious prayer and deliverance.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Really, since you are kids? Haha and your haven’t been traveling with your brains too I guess? Because your mentality says a lot about you. Go and read my first comment. If truly you and your family have been traveling like you said then you and your families need serious prayer and deliverance.
LOL. You sound butthurt. You were trying to rubbish someone and in the process ended up looking like a fool. Cant blame me for that. You can insult me all you want na you sabi tongue tongue. My mission here is done. So long sucker .
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. You sound butthurt. You were trying to rubbish someone and in the process ended up looking like a fool. Cant blame me for that. You can insult me all you want na you sabi tongue tongue. My mission here is done. So long sucker .

Haha your mission is done? Okay your mission is to let us know you and your family have been traveling since you were child? grin it’s not an achievement but you just have to let us know right? African man and his mentality, you started this don’t be a pu*sy and run mumu. I can bet with my life that you and your whole family don’t even know the way to the airport either have you gone to Togo before. Abi you think entering BRT bus also count like flying internationally. Dumb headed idiot
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Haha your mission is done? Okay your mission is to let us know you and your family have been traveling since you were child? grin it’s not an achievement but you just have to let us know right? African man and his mentality, you started this don’t be a pu*sy and run mumu. I can bet with my life that you and your whole family don’t even know the way to the airport either have you gone to Togo before. Abi you think entering BRT bus also count like flying internationally. Dumb headed idiot
Hahahaha. You were the one who was making it like flying is a big deal. Same way nothing wrong with getting on a BRT bus. Its j8ist a mode of transport. This is not about me but since you want to go that way Ill leave this for you.

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahaha. You were the one who was making it like flying is a big deal. Same way nothing wrong with getting on a BRT bus. Its j8ist a mode of transport. This is not about me but since you want to go that way Ill leave this for you.

Your father is a cunt. You also want me to edit pictures online for you. If it’s not an achievement why are you still there? Even if money travel overseas banana go still disgrace am, na the thing they happen to you now.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Your father is a cunt. You also want me to edit pictures online for you. If it’s not an achievement why are you still there? Even if money travel overseas banana go still disgrace am, na the thing they happen to you now.
You will just kill yourself. Choke on all this hatorade. Take am easy tongue

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
wink2015:
She is vacationing in Atlanta, Georgia ( USA ) that is interesting.

Happy vac!

Atlanta, GA is the home of CNN.

It is also a city that host a large number of Nigerian community.

I also understand that there is a direct flight from Lagos to Atlanta.

If I may ask how much does a round trip by economic class cost from Lagos to Atlanta?
and your point is? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by kaliboi94(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
I did not see her. I only saw beautiful houses and environment. I pray I get to be in such environment some day
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Victni: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Vicdayz:
Nigerian film actress Eniola Badmus, shares new photos as she vacations In Atlanta, Georgia.

Eniola is really having the best time of her life as she captions "LIVING MY BEST LIFE....��
MAKE EVERYDAY AN ADVENTURE"

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/eniola-badmus-shares-cute-photos-as-she.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Coal Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Her Adorable Photo / Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.