Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) (27707 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Patoranking Daughter, Wilmer Baptism In Georgia (Photos) / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Pekele007: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:
I see nothing cute in these pictures.

Look at how she occupied the whole place with her volumptous and badly disproportionate body. One would mistake her for a heap of clothes. There is nothing cute in being fat and shapeless.
At least she is more cute than your sisters and mother. That's the most important thing.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by dorisOmaricha(f): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:

Look at how she occupied the whole place with her volumptous and badly disproportionate body. One would mistake her for a heap of clothes. There is nothing cute in being fat and shapeless.

STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL THE WAY GOD MADE HER'
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2018
She is vacationing in Atlanta, Georgia ( USA ) that is interesting.

Happy vac!

Atlanta, GA is the home of CNN.

It is also a city that host a large number of Nigerian community.

I also understand that there is a direct flight from Lagos to Atlanta.

If I may ask how much does a round trip by economic class cost from Lagos to Atlanta?
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by baysol: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:
grin fat baboon

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

Your sour mouth will land you in trouble some day. you don't even know her....typical of ipob yoot.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by WeRblessed(f): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Juell:
Vacations in Atlanta? Is that proper English?

My brother the thing just weak me. All these half-educated wanna be bloggers. Tell them to stay in school, but no, they'll rather sleep their way through all courses.

What annoys me more is when they use been in place of being or versa verse.

I weep for naija!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
BonkoINC:
Who snap her?

Victor Martinez
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by banio: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Bold and beautiful. How I wish I have this lady as a partner
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by kechywillz(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2018
She went for sex holiday
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:

Look at how she occupied the whole place with her volumptuous and badly disproportionate body. One would mistake her for a heap of clothes. There is nothing cute in being fat and shapeless.

Sexy person have you ever entered plane your whole life? Why so much hate for someone that doesn’t know you exist? I hope you aren’t above 20 sha,because if you are you need serious prayer.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Lovelife433(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:

Look at how she occupied the whole place with her volumptuous and badly disproportionate body. One would mistake her for a heap of clothes. There is nothing cute in being fat and shapeless.
u get bad mouth sir
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Tmemzi: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Chaiiiiii Savagely
delugajackson:

Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Mackreezy: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2018
First 2 pics though. After some mad bleep bleep, He simply got up and said "Baby! Sorry Mama, Pose for the camera"
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by joganut(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2018
i find these pictures extremely unappealing..... damn
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2018
money and fame can't even do miracle on this fat baby elephant, I pity the guy chopping this kind of woman
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2018
She worked for it

Work hard under the sun rest inside the most comfortable shelter
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by longerthroat(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2018
SHEPOPOTAMUS
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Mordson: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2018
The first two pictures are not at all flattering to her image.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Shehunoshewhat: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerians vacation at any time of the year... embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Sexy person have you ever entered plane your whole life? Why so much hate for someone that doesn’t know you exist? I hope you aren’t above 20 sha,because if you are you need serious prayer.
So entering plane is now an achievment. SMH
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Nigerians vacation at any time of the year... embarassed
LMAO
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

So entering plane is now an achievment. SMH

Who is this mumu? Is that all you could read out of all I have written?
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Who is this mumu? Is that all you could read out of all I have written?
See who is calling someone mumu. The villager who celebrates entering a plane LOL
...the irony is you call yourself wisdom grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by immaculate1234(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
this kain woman u go dey open her kpekus like bible......u too chubby jare
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2018
BonkoINC:
Who snap her?
Probably her fffuck partner[right][/right] wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by psalmz(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:

You are very nasty
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by nephemmy(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2018
I can only see a very big TOAD...just saying shocked tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Vince77(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2018
BonkoINC:
Who snap her?

Na me cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by milaso: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Who sponsor her vacation?
just asking embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

See who is calling someone mumu. The villager who celebrates entering a plane LOL
...the irony is you call yourself wisdom grin

I can see you really want to be funny, you this fucking illetrate, town man next time learn to read the sentence and understand very well before jumping to conclusion. Abi your town brain no carry enough memory to read, we don’t have to pretend you never enter international flight for your life before and it pain you gan as I mention am. Haha. You really have to work hard for that, it’s not meant for poor man like you.
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I can see you really want to be funny, you this fucking illetrate, town man next time learn to read the sentence and understand very well before jumping to conclusion. Abi your town brain no carry enough memory to read, we don’t have to pretend you never enter international flight for your life before and it pain you gan as I mention am. Haha. You really have to work hard for that, it’s not meant for poor man like you.
Hahahaha bush man. International travel is a big deal for you too I see. Only a man with shithole mentality will see travelling abroad as an achievment. LOL
Re: Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahaha bush man. International travel is a big deal for you too I see. Only a man with shithole mentality will see travelling abroad as an achievment. LOL

It’s only people like you that end being killed by either Boko Haram, Sarz or flood. If una see little opportunity to go libra una go rush am. Since it not an achievement for you I decree that none of your family will travel internationally. Wise foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit / Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.