Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help Needed Sourcing Used Laptops And Phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed Sourcing Used Laptops And Phones (235 Views)

I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones / Dangote, Flour Mills, NB, Nestlé Push Local Input Sourcing To 66% / How Can I Import UK Used Laptops And Phones To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Sourcing Used Laptops And Phones by ebonyking: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2018
I will appreciate any useful tip on how and to source used/refurbished laptops,mini-laptops and smart phones that are in good working condition from China, Hong Kong or some other places where they can be gotten cheap and have them delivered to me

All information are welcome and thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance

Afam
Re: Help Needed Sourcing Used Laptops And Phones by EXICON(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
US and UK stores will do.

Search on eBay and Amazon.

Success.

ebonyking:
I will appreciate any useful tip on how and to source used/refurbished laptops,mini-laptops and smart phones that are in good working condition from China, Hong Kong or some other places where they can be gotten cheap and have them delivered to me

All information are welcome and thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance

Afam

(1) (Reply)

5 Unbelievable Facts On How To Make Money Online As A Student / Na Our Website Be Koko | Money Nor Be Koko / Great Twenty-first Century Brands Aren’t Built By Telling; They Are Built By Bei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.