Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Need Help With My Quickteller Western Union Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With My Quickteller Western Union Transaction (419 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My Quickteller Western Union Transaction by Amechi189(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm in dire need of help and assistance right now. I don't know if this is the right session to post this on because this is my first time posting here. I've been a ghost member for quite some times now. I only come to read the topics and comments when I'm having a bad day or just want to know the latest happenings. The topics here and comments are entertaining and hilarious �.
Before i forget what i came here for, let me go straight to the point:
Since yesterday around 7am Nigerian time. I've been trying to receive money on quickteller through their western union service to my GTB account, but each time i try, i get this message "your transaction cannot be processed at this time. Try again later ". I've tried and tried. But I'm still seeing the same message pop up when i try to receive.. I've filled in the details correctly as provided by the sender, this is not my first time receiving through the quickteller western union service.. I reached out to their customer care service on twitter, they told me to try again. I did the same but still got the same message.. I don't know if anyone is experiencing the same problem.. Guys please i need your advice and what to do. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your POP Anywhere In Nigeria / Guys, Here's How To Get Capital For Your Business / Mamaroo For Sale @ N70,000 Almost Brand New!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.