Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant (4871 Views)

Most Beautiful Public Secondary School In Nigeria ? Pictures / Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student / Federal Government Makes U-turn Decision Over Resumption Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Good, but he should try and control the flood along the government house.
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by traihit: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
If the schools are using the ICT facilities well, it'd have even been more better. See those pictures, I can tell you authorititavely that they were taking for publicity. There's one in the school I am presently where the ICT lab has always been locked up. The teachers don't have any interest to use them neither are the srudents interested.

AtomElect:
What's this nonsense that I am seeing?
I remembered so well as far back as 2006 almost 60% of secondary schools in Anambra have an ICT hub back then. When is Nigeria going to grow beyond mediocrity, this is shameful. At this time we should be celebrating achievements like schools building softwares and building computers from scratch. angry angry
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by tasteofcash: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtomElect:
What's this nonsense that I am seeing?
I remembered so well as far back as 2006 almost 60% of secondary schools in Anambra have an ICT hub back then. When is Nigeria going to grow beyond mediocrity, this is shameful. At this time we should be celebrating achievements like schools building softwares and building computers from scratch. angry angry
can u build softwares, how many did ur father build. mumu
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by AtomElect: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
tasteofcash:
can u build softwares, how many did ur father build. mumu
Yes he didn't build one but he at least taught me never to argue with stupid people. Cos first they pull you down to their level, and then beat you with their experience tongue
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by tasteofcash: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtomElect:

Yes he didn't build one but he at least taught me never to argue with stupid people. Cos first they pull you down to their level, and then beat you with their experience tongue
then i guess he failed as a man, he has ur mother to apologize to for being a failure
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by Digitron: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Juchii:

Are you a former student of the school?

Yaa, class of 2010. U?
Re: Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant by Rhea(f): 4:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
In Enugu State, action speaks louder than words...

Education Sector Reforms:

Sample pictures of 200 out of 291 public secondary schools in Enugu State that have so far benefited from the ongoing installation of ICT tools and accessories by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration with the assurance that remaining 91 affected schools will be ICT compliant soon, in keeping with the state government's commitment to improve the standard of learning for the students to enjoy the best of quality education.

More pictures loading...

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

Providing computers does not imply ICT compliance. There must be internet connection for all that to make sense. Otherwise, na agege business centre the man dey create

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This When Someone Is Angry And Shouting At You / I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 / Jamb 2012 Registration/form And Genuine/recommended Biometric Scanner Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.