Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 (4876 Views)

Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Realbennysnipes(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
American Model, Tao Leigh Goffe Reveals.
An America model, Tao Leigh Goffe, has revealed that she regrets finishing her PhD at 26.

According to her, she regrets this because she didn’t enjoy life. She went further to advise people to take their time and live their lives, as the degree will be there when they are done.

READ MORE: https://ireportng.com/2020/08/i-regret-finishing-my-phd-at-26-american-model-tao-leigh-goffe-reveals/

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Righteousness89(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
No Matter the Accomplishments we are able to Accomplish in Life. Be it Degrees, Wealth, Marriage,Power, Position and all that. If we Miss JESUS out of our Accomplishments, It is a Wasted Investment!

45 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Taywon: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Insatiable homosapien

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Accomplishments we are able to Accomplish in Life. Be it Degrees, Wealth, Marriage,Power and all that. If you Miss JESUS out of your Accomplishments, It is a Wasted Investment!
What if you have Jesus but don't have those Accomplishments, it is a wasted Investment/Life.

It is very bad investment because you are not sure of the outcome. You depend on data submitted thousands of years ago, shey you dey okay?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by phranklyn92(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
She's pretty.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Segzydaniels(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fairly used Redmi 7 available for sale location abeokuta, whatsapp or call 08105999968. #40,000 negotiable
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by RealEzee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
That second Pic tho, pretty

1 Like

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by x123xlolls(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Accomplishments we are able to Accomplish in Life. Be it Degrees, Wealth, Marriage,Power and all that. If you Miss JESUS out of your Accomplishments, It is a Wasted Investment!

True talk, even WE muslims know that.

But, do forget not that, HE (Jesus, peace be upon HIM) is only a messenger among others... that is what we believed.

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Zenithpeak(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
x123xlolls:

But, do forget not that, HE (Jesus, peace be upon HIM) is only a messenger among others... that is what we believed.

I like your unsolicited response to the guy's comment.

As you said; it is possible for tens of millions of people to hold onto a belief and it does not necessarily mean that such belief is the truth of the word of God.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Aegerine: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Zenithpeak post=92454907]

I like your unsolicited response to the guy's comment.

As you said; it is possible for tens of millions of people to hold onto a belief and it does not necessarily mean that such belief is the truth of the word of God.

You are very correct.
Exactly why the guy you quoted is very correct, and the millions calling him God and Son of God are very wrong and contradictory.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Righteousness89(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
x123xlolls:

My Brother why not you personally ask God Almighty who you Believe in for a Sign..

I Respect some of you For your Character, your Kindness,etc I Had some little time up north so I have Personal Experiences.

My Brother Leave what is being said! Have a Personal time with GOD and ask HIM Questions.

I Believe if you do with a Honest Heart , HE will Reveal Himself to you..

I would not want to go into Arguments and Counter Arguments.

I Believe in Personal Encounters!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Zenithpeak(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Aegerine post=92455365][/quote]

Contradiction and confusion is when you are trying to quote someone but ended up writing your quote as part of the person's quote thereby confusing the whole subject of discuss.

shocked
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by ModestGal(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Jm
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by merieam16(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hop depression is nt settings in with dis her regrets, wat sum people er wishing 2 have....this life no kuma balance before

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Karleb(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
That's one thing with life.

That's why it's important to enjoy every phase of life, don't wait until you land that major achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Iceyjayz: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fine girl with brain

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Righteousness89(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
AhmedEmeka:

What if you have Jesus but don't have those Accomplishments, it is a wasted Investment/Life.

It is very bad investment because you are not sure of the outcome. You depend on data submitted thousands of years ago, shey you dey okay?
[/s]

Symptoms of Ignorance of the Highest Order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Kwili1: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
x123xlolls:

Jesus Christ is the son of GOD and not a prophet like any other.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

When you have Jesus Christ of Nazareth you will lack nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Her eyes are too far apart and she has an eight-head. At twenty-six, which kind of experience did you miss out on? You’re young enough to start anytime you want.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Symptoms of Ignorance of Highest Order
Says someone that make all his life choices base on a single book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seikiri1:

We both know this to be an empty statement.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Seikiri1: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

We both know this to be an empty statement.

No... not me.
I have Jesus in my life i am satisfied...even though i have nothing i am satisfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Seikiri1:

Seikiri1:

No... not be me.
I have Jesus in my life i am satisfied, even though i have nothing I am satisfied.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by joviegghead: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
See how these guyz above change discussion to religious talk.

And na that righteousness guy dey initiate this kain rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Lighthen: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by sunshineV(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even the Israeli that came up with Christianity dont go on every thread posting trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by Martinez39s(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
26 is a young age. There is time to enjoy your life. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by emmancipated(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
She can burn the certificate, live life and then try the PhD again.
Re: I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 by holymiles(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
must you jump on every post to do this??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

[/b] / My Preclinical/MBBS Journey / Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.