Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student (34062 Views)

Most Beautiful Public Secondary School In Nigeria ? Pictures / Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday / Hijab Now Allowed In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by REDshouse(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Omolei Pelumi Ighoya a student of Ifako Comprehensive Senior Secondary school Ifako Gbagada with excellent result

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by MissLeslie(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
The game has changed unlike those days, when u most have one deficit of either English or mathematics.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by WiszyFraud: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Did you know??

The Gambia warned old British women to stop traveling to the country to pay young Gambian men for sex and love.

Many old and retired British women travel to The Gambia to pay young men known as "bumsters" for sex.

lipsrsealed

Omodua:
How true is this story?

Expatiate more please because I doubt the authenticity.

https://slguardian.org/the-gambias-unconventional-tourism-attracts-british-retirees-sparking-controversy/

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Iseoluwani: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Beautiful, I just pray u won't finish sch and look for job , just go get a skill accompanied with this result

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Onyeka8: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
G
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by OgbeniOja1: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
My mason had 5 As and 3 Bs Almost all centers are special centres. What baffled me was his A in English and Literature. Someone that can't go beyond pidgin English. Jamb is currently the only legit exam. Waec is over rated

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by olisefom: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Where are the boys?

I have been following educational excellence of these students and damn! Boys are effectively relegated.

Let's just hope they're focusing on "tech", football, music or whathaveyou. Else sad

7 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Highways: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nice... It's okay to know that there are girls there too with Anambra brains

4 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Olaoluwa112(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is great
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Naetokelly: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Commendable 👍
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by bigdammyj: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Seen.
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by RingRoadMafia: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Mopolchi: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good result
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Halo22: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
The Outstanding in Economics is going to be an issue for him if not released. Especially, if he would go for social or management science.

13 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by ImoleNaija: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Racoon(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Another epic record breaking feat. Many hearty congratulations son. More heights to attain. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by LordGuru1: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bless up!

1 Like

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Grit2943(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good result.
However, Economics is required for any management or social science course.
I just hope WAEC will release the Economics result soon and it will be a good grade.

7 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by youngsahito(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
It seems Waec has changed those marking their scripts cos I can see A1 flying around everywhere.
Good for those that deserves it.

6 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by gift01: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
With his Outstanding Economics result; can he proffer solution to the naira slide ?

2 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by id4sho(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
My mason had 5 As and 3 Bs Almost all centers are special centres. What baffled me was his A in English and Literature. Someone that can't go beyond pidgin English. Jamb is currently the only legit exam. Waec is over rated
Jamb wey hard undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Starboytwo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The Gambia warned old British women to stop traveling to the country to pay young Gambian men for sex and love.

Many old and retired British women travel to The Gambia to pay young men known as "bumsters" for sex.

lipsrsealed
I won't fuxk these ones.

See as that one wey carry bag be like wahrah.
Gambia boys dey try.
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by Starboytwo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
olisefom:
Where are the boys?

I have been following educational excellence of these students and damn! Boys are effectively relegated.

Let's just hope they're focusing on "tech", football, music or whathaveyou. Else sad
where are the boys keh, everybody ti di yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:

People that started malpractice from jss 3 waec are boasting of excellent results.
All these results we are seeing online r nothing when compared to the intelligence of the so called owners

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by olisefom: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
where are the boys keh, everybody ti di yahoo.

Ohhh. They are doing well in "tech" niyen?
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
olisefom:

Ohhh. They are doing well in "tech" niyen?

Better to make up one's mind and do yahoo than to engage in exam malpractice and be boasting of excellent results and later go back to do yahoo when reality sets in

2 Likes

Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by rezzy: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's good

But public schools too don dey teach for WAEC
Re: Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student by DoctorStylish: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
People get what they get , It has nothing to do with what they deserve

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.