Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months (3515 Views)

Secret Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy | 99.99% Accurate In Profits / 2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by samwheel(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Samwheel54@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by eliteworld(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eliteworld57@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by belovedaja(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nnan2007@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by living2013(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
EISDigital:
You can import this product and make millions.

One of the most important step in Mini-Importation is choosing the right product.

If you pick the wrong product, then you have dug yourself a pit that will be difficult to get out of. On the other hand, if you pick the right product, then success will come much easier and faster.

By the way, have you seen my previous post. It's a free video tutorial on How to find Hot Selling products.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4758580/free-video-tutorial-showing-how

Back to the product on focus, I've made a video showing you the product and indices to show the product is still selling. In the video you also see how the product has made 40 Million Naira shocked shocked in pure PROFITS for a seller in Nigeria here. To get the video, I will have to send you the link for FREE. Indicate your interest with your email address so I can send you the link for FREE.

Who knows? It might just be the product you need to start your journey to Mini-importation business.

I remain your Market Research Guy grin grin

PS: I had to modify the Topic so as to let people know the time frame in which the profit was made. Results differ from Seller to Seller as marketing strategies differs. In the video you will also see a seller that made 3 million naira in profits in a time frame of 8 months. When I send the link, I attach a Google trend shot that shows the product is still in demand. It is up to you to dig further to see if you want to import it. Market Analysis shows the product will always be in trend at least for now.

perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Kemkings(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2018
send video pls
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by starkelvo: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2018
starkelvo@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by TLrboss(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2018
onyema034u@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by prettypolicy: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Prettypolicy_7@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by solaisola(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2018
solaisolaa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? / Become A Farm Pride Distributor In Lagos / Nse Market Capitalisation Increases By N208bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.