Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures (62876 Views)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by peculiar32(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will rather shove my dick in a lions mouth, than in this LovePeddler's pussy
this really cracked me up
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chai!cheesy..i so much love this country kenyacheesy. Kenya my kenyacheesy...the country flowing with bountiful ukwu and juicecheesy.big ups..dis kenyan chick got a nice bodycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Mankosi: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na who wear am cloth. Why nah.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by KilmerRougeDon: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
If them make this one president her first appointment will be to appoint the minister of nudism in her kwuntry grin

2 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by olamakinde(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omo na mental case, start to dey craze

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Vega100: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
myy brother, you don't knows what you are missing, e get one Ashawo I fvck, my brother, the girl pussy sweet like sweet. As I dey walker go house I no sabi myself. I was just smiling and laughing home..
U can ask my beloved brother nho4, he will tell you better.. Ashawo sweet
no be small.

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why did u use that emoji to cover the folds in your tummy??
na wao why would a fellow chick be hating on another chick.dat kenyan damsel looks choppable abegcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by chuddyforlife(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Choi.....daht gurl go sweet for bed...
Ghanaian citizen holla @ me!
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1zlPECJGM

Kingwa Kamencu Strips Naked, Again!
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Teaser4(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
how much does it cost to get there from Oshogbo...i must vote for her...
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by wink2015(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
WotzupNG:
The presidential candidate of newly unveiled Kenya Sex Party, Kingwa Kamencu has shared some unclad pictures as part of her campaign to emerge Kenya’s president come 2022.

She renewed her interest to vie for president after missing out on the 2017 presidential election. Kingwa Kamencu first announced her interest to vie for president in the 2013 presidential election.

However, a failure to submit her candidacy to the electoral body prevented her from running for president in 2013. With this unclad pictures, she has shown herself to be a serious contender in the 2022 presidential election.

Explaining why she settled for the controversial name for her political party, Kingwa Kamencu told Nairobi News,

“I have always been in politics, only that my style of doing things is different from the rest of the politicians. I chose the name because we all know that sex is what leads to birth and what we are doing is giving birth to new ideas.”

Ms Kamencu said that her new ideas were visible through the many projects she was initiating at grass root level.

‘THINK BIG’

She said that unlike other politicians who gave out handouts and went to rallies in big cars, all she was doing was “mobilizing people and helping them think big.”

Apart from announcing her interests for presidency, Ms Kamencu is not new to news headlines and controversy.

In August 2017, she flaunted her nudes in a show she runs called Madam President which took Kenyans by surprise.

She also gained attention promoting the “underwear-free movement” urging Kenyans to strip off their undergarments. Speaking at the time, she said the idea was intended to be the “beginning a discussion on African traditional values.”

“Using this campaign, I have sparked a lot of healthy debate and that was my point. We lost so much as Africans when colonialism came in,” she said at the time. “We killed our gods and values.”’

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/kingwa-kamencu-kenya-sex-party-unclad/

NIGERIA 'S SOFTCORE ACTRESSES LIKE COSSY ORJIAKOR, AFROCANDY, MAHEEDA ETC WILL SOON JOIN THEM FOR 2019 ELECTION!

Our own no dey pass COPY COPY!

2 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by princfred(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wetin de dey smoke for that Kenya wey people no dey take for Naija sef?

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Codebrain434418: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Interesting

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
she should have good sex with their Electoral commission chairman and the election is hers for the taking...

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by mendii(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
vaseline gang

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by rapwide(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA FUNY THINGS HAPPENS EVERY DAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by segebase(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
my preeq
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by MrCEO69(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
WotzupNG:
The presidential candidate of newly unveiled Kenya Sex Party, Kingwa Kamencu has shared some unclad pictures as part of her campaign to emerge Kenya’s president come 2022.

She renewed her interest to vie for president after missing out on the 2017 presidential election. Kingwa Kamencu first announced her interest to vie for president in the 2013 presidential election.

However, a failure to submit her candidacy to the electoral body prevented her from running for president in 2013. With this unclad pictures, she has shown herself to be a serious contender in the 2022 presidential election.

Explaining why she settled for the controversial name for her political party, Kingwa Kamencu told Nairobi News,

“I have always been in politics, only that my style of doing things is different from the rest of the politicians. I chose the name because we all know that sex is what leads to birth and what we are doing is giving birth to new ideas.”

Ms Kamencu said that her new ideas were visible through the many projects she was initiating at grass root level.

‘THINK BIG’

She said that unlike other politicians who gave out handouts and went to rallies in big cars, all she was doing was “mobilizing people and helping them think big.”

Apart from announcing her interests for presidency, Ms Kamencu is not new to news headlines and controversy.

In August 2017, she flaunted her nudes in a show she runs called Madam President which took Kenyans by surprise.

She also gained attention promoting the “underwear-free movement” urging Kenyans to strip off their undergarments. Speaking at the time, she said the idea was intended to be the “beginning a discussion on African traditional values.”

“Using this campaign, I have sparked a lot of healthy debate and that was my point. We lost so much as Africans when colonialism came in,” she said at the time. “We killed our gods and values.”’

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/kingwa-kamencu-kenya-sex-party-unclad/

Why always woman undecided undecided undecided na only them get nude and body to show it proves that most women have little or nothing to offer to the world.

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Mcanie: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
acenazt:
Wow I go like join dis party ohh. Let's be doing jangolova like a moto
lol. it is jump over like a motor no jangolova like a moto.

2 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

LIAR!
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by SureBETarena: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
acenazt:
Wow I go like join dis party ohh. Let's be doing jangolova like a moto
jangolova in this age?

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mcanie:
lmao sabinus free me jare. E sweet for ur mouth as u take talk am properly?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mcanie:
lmr sabinus free me jare. E sweet for ur mouth as u take talk am properly?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
SureBETarena:
jangolova in this age?
bros na d English wey suit d matter. Abi u think say I no know Jump over ni
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by drnoel: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why did u use that emoji to cover the folds in your tummy??

Do I want some people to go blind?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by SureBETarena: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
acenazt:
bros na d English wey suit d matter. Abi u think say I no know Jump over ni
Still wrong, not jump over and will never be.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Boyooosa(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Obama should be aware of this, his contribution highly required...
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Melkizedeck: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
where in Ptown are you? let's relate
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Davidson5(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Now if they call u shithole u start 2dey complain
Omo most blacks are under curse 4 real. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.