Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures (62875 Views)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by kerry57: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yeye dey smell all around her body
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by DonMekino(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kenyans.....always looking for new ways to be more stupid.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by condomuser: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
I have to fvuck her kpomo first then decide if i will vote her
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Riddle me this? Is there a consolation prize for other candidates in a presidential election?

NO
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Does she have several _nipples like a female pig? Why is her belly cens0red?
Why are female _nudes valuable? I don’t get it. Men love to mumu, thereby making women feel like fly _shit.
Left to me only the top 1% of women will get my time, attention and _dick.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by RighteousI: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
acenazt:
Wow I go like join dis party ohh. Let's be doing jangolova like a moto

its jangolova epo moto

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
So after even using such obnoxious name, SEX PARTY..
The next thing is to lose nude for publicity of candidacy...

What a DISGRACE to the nation as a whole
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by francisMKD(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will rather shove my dick in a lions mouth, than in this LovePeddler's pussy

Guy u mean am? My neighbor get Lion oo...Oya.. bring ur dick come
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
SureBETarena:
Still wrong, not jump over and will never be.
listen up. Please you and I know your profound interest in seeing you correct my fun is not necessary. I do not need your correction or tutelage in spoken or written English as it remains and for ever will be for the both of us A second language to our very natural language. I do not see what you stand to gain by feeling you are better than I am. I do not see what reward you'd be given if you come over here exhibiting such an attitude. Go school yourself instead of trying to display attributes you borrowed from the white man.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by SureBETarena: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
acenazt:
listen up. Please you and I know your profound interest in seeing you correct my fun is not necessary. I do not need your correction or tutelage in spoken or written English as it remains and for ever will be for the both of us A second language to our very natural language. I do not see what you stand to gain by feeling you are better than I am. I do not see what reward you'd be given if you come over here exhibiting such an attitude. Go school yourself instead of trying to display attributes you borrowed from the white man.
It's Jingle over like a motor, now you know.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
SureBETarena:
It's Jingle over like a motor, now you know.
go and kill ur self. Mr I know pass everyone
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by SureBETarena: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
acenazt:
go and kill ur self. Mr I know pass everyone
You should be grateful boy
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
SureBETarena:
You should be grateful boy
I'm grateful to u sir. Lord of bookworms heir apparent to the throne of libraries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.