Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed (11360 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by MorningStar233: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Derawiz:

See Benue that we're pitying for ?? You have arms but you can not attack the Fulani herdsmen.Nonsense

So did your pity stop the troubles in Benue state? Check well before u talk, Agila was not attacked by Fulanis, this land dispute between them has been on for long, ebony kill Agilas, Agilas kill them...that is how it has been..no be today e start

1 Like

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Let me finish my food cause the news is fake]

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
The mistakes of Lugard wickedness.

These people were good to one another until British terrorist council sent these idiots to invasion and divided these Biafrans citizens and caused to be enemies to one another.

Here is the result of that division. But some idiots here who are too lazy to searching for history will start typing nonsense and causing more division between Biafrans.

David Mark, Gowon and other cowards you will not hide forever. Spartacus movement is loading.........

1 Like

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by MorningStar233: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
The same Ebonyi people that accommodated them when Fulani herdsmen were unleashing their terror on them.
This is why people are no more helping each other in this world..
Ebonyi youths will be very fooooolish if they don't do the needful now at least to serve as a warning to others.
Enough of all these political correctness and political intervention. Face them eye ball to eyeball
let me see how Benue youths are going to come out of this .When Ebonyi people will start chasing them from the South and Fulani herdsmen will start doing their own from the North, by then they would stand between the devil and the red sea ....

Ingrates!!!

Read the news well and stop generalizing, its Agila people that are fighting with a part of Ebony state, and for your info, Agilas were not attacked by Fulani herds men, so I wonder the people that ran to Ebony state for safety , if u know how daring Ebony youths are u won't be saying all these, I'm not supporting what they did but don't generalize
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
back2sender:

BIAFRANS ARE COWARDS , THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SHOUT ATIKULOOT UP AND DOWN.

What is this slave saying.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Iziquiel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
TarOrfeek:

So if I'm clear.

Whatever remnants the Fulani's failed to kill, invaded Ebonyi state and killed defenceless farmers.

Ebonyi state should rather, sign a peace treaty with Fulani herdsmen. And donate that land to them.

Well Benue state will understand that move.
I don't know how to qualify your stupidity. I'm sure you read the news and there's no part that linked Fulani herdsmen to the killings.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by ohiku4every1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
#Wailers thought thou

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ebonyi should try and make peace with their brothers in benue.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Yomit71(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
rhemmiedream:
Nawa for Benue people oo..
Nah only Osus una fit handle. If nah herdsmen now, nah another story we go dey hear
they understand very well that Igbo's are weaklings

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Quality20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Benue shd be joined to SS or SE pls. So their problems with communal clashes with either fulanis or ibos will go
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by ume(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
People should not make jest of this, the place in question is my village, they even cut of my brothers heads and limbs, I can't post pictures here but, it is well, not their fault not ours but of a truth Africa is indeed dark
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Agila people will say ebonyi attacked them... ebonyi will say agila attacked them.since wen i was young ive been hearing tales of this dispute........
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by movetoca: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
post=72199401:

Naso correct man.
A.good Nigeria is all we pray for.
We thank God for reasonable and good people like you on this forum.
Have a blessed day ahead.
How can you call that imbec!le that's trying to be a bigot "reasonable".Did you read what that monkey wrote at all?. I thought you have sense now I know better. I hate all these hungry tribalists in nairaland. Well all of you have one thing in common... poverty.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Iammercy2018: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chukazu:
Cross River and Benue guys are always on the offensive...it's getting too much from them

Do they think they have got monopoly of violence?
when a state is having boundary issues with two states, who do you think the trouble maker is, the two states or ebonyi?
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Thinkfree(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
rhemmiedream:
Nah only Osus una fit handle. If nah herdsmen now, nah another story we go dey hear
Fulani no fit attack agila because they are ever ready.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Agila people are idoma tribe, Fulani can never come near them, that will be a suicide for buhari and his cohorts, only crycry TIV tribe and agatu that Fulani's can attack
Lolsssss.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Machinegun91(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Agila people are idoma tribe, Fulani can never come near them, that will be a suicide for buhari and his cohorts, only crycry TIV tribe and agatu that Fulani's can attack
Do you practice being this stupid and foolish?

1 Like

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Naajjii: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chukazu:
Cross River and Benue guys are always on the offensive...it's getting too much from them

Do they think they have got monopoly of violence?
Something must be wrong with ebony people for both cross river and Benue to be having issue with them.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
back2sender:

BIAFRANS ARE COWARDS , THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SHOUT ATIKULOOT UP AND DOWN.

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by hope4nigeria(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Machinegun91:
Do you practice being this stupid and foolish?
your parents were very daft and naive, you yourself are very very useless to yourself and society..
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by VoltageDivida(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
hope4nigeria:

Okay sah, and what tribe is agatu?
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Chukazu: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Naajjii:

Something must be wrong with ebony people for both cross river and Benue to be having issue with them.

You are wrong. As long as you have boundaries with other states, there abound to be disagreement.
Even Ogun has boundary challenge with Lagos.

Am from Abia , and we have boundaries challenge with all neighboring state including Cross river and Akwa Ibom. The Cross River guys are always quick to attack.

The problem is National boundary commission not been able to resolve issues on time
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Chukazu: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iammercy2018:
when a state is having boundary issues with two states, who do you think the trouble make is, the two states or ebonyi?

You getting it wrong.
My state Abia,has boundary problem with every neighboring state, talk of Rivers , Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra,Imo Ebony.
That is absolutely normal, even with family members there can be such. The point is nobody should go to the extent of taking lives, they no Monopoly of it
The last time similar experience happened it cross River side who went on killing rampage against Abians
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Basher8583: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

As in ehn.
So they have hands but they allowed herdsmen to cause mass burials every month in their state.

When I said the Benue indigenes where the ones killing themself and not totally Fulani herdsmen, nairalanders were insulting me. Now you can see for yourself
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Iammercy2018: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chukazu:

You getting it wrong.
My state Abia,has boundary problem with every neighboring state, talk of Rivers , Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra,Imo Ebony.
That is absolutely normal, even with family members there can be such. The point is nobody should go to the extent of taking lives, they no Monopoly of it
The last time similar experience happened it cross River side who went on killing rampage against Abians
what I am saying don't judge with what you read online, if you don't know what transpired, we should keep quiet rather than taking side, A state might be the one who first killed B state and the person writing the report will come here and say B state killed people from A.

Fulani has been killing Benue ppl but did they report any Fulani that was killed by the ppl of Benue? NO.

Everybody reports his/her story according to how they went it to sound or who they want it to benefit.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by kaliboi94(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
rhemmiedream:
Ur mama osu
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Chukazu: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iammercy2018:
what I am saying don't judge with what you read online, if you don't know what transpired, we should keep quiet rather than taking side, A state might be the one who first killed B state and the person writing the report will come here and say B state killed people from A.

Fulani has been killing Benue ppl but did they report any Fulani that was killed by the ppl of Benue? NO.

Everybody reports his/her story according to how they went it to sound or who they want it to benefit.

Am not telling you what I read online. Am telling you what I know.most State boundary matters are within the duties of Deputy governors, like wise my State and telling you as insider...
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Quality20:
Benue shd be joined to SS or SE pls. So their problems with communal clashes with either fulanis or ibos will go

I disagree

Ebonyi should be joined with their brothers inn NE, NC or NW and all these fights go end.
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by EternalTruths: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
ume:
People should not make jest of this, the place in question is my village, they even cut of my brothers heads and limbs, I can't post pictures here but, it is well, not their fault not ours but of a truth Africa is indeed dark

Say the truth who owns that land.?
Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by oluwazoba: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
back2sender:

Bros , let an investigation be carried out. The Pigs are trouble maker
Have you not seen how they are shouting AtikuLOOT up and down here? How they have been beating thier Chest declaring WAR for ordinanry presidential election taking place next year?
But we are peaceful people and we dey look them like BAT
you are an animal for calling a Tryb pigs. Oloriburukwu EDA.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed by Machinegun91(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2018
hope4nigeria:
your parents were very daft and naive, you yourself are very very useless to yourself and society..
Is that why you are so senseless and useless to your outcast parents?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / Owo Gunmen Attack: Akeredolu Begins Construction Of Memorial Park For Victims / Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.