Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin (18671 Views)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by itiswellandwell: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mheeen

1 Like

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Smile4daddy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
What PDP couldn't do for 16yrs due to their level of greedy and corruption.

After their names appear for payment, the Nigeria Airways pensioners are shooting (BUHARI IS OUR SAVIOUR, BUHARI IS OUR SAVIOUR)

In another dimension, the children of the said pensioners are also shooting ( "No Vacancies in ASO ROCK 2019 Sai Baba Buhari")

6 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Emyo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku would come in 2019 to expose how much Buhari and his family have used to settle boko haram
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by wasiudvd(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
I can see why we are here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
I remember that after 2015 general elections, Nigerians were saying that PDP should be allowed to die a natural death. Today, the same PDP is using every means possible to get back to power. Is this not surprising?

10 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Koolking(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
USD 1b as special assignment? Just like that? No public bid whatsoever. It's not as if this assignment was classified.

Nigeria was living a make-believe life, it would have sung big time in no distant time. The tsunami would have been worst than that of Venezuela in terms of hunger and poverty. All these shady deals took us into this poverty capital of the world. PMB is trying to save the country from the huge mess

10 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by OmoEpe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Inspite of this revelations some misguided youths will still be artikulating.

MSG for our gullible youths

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Emyo:
Atiku would come in 2019 to expose how much Buhari and his family have used to settle boko haram

Except that the money in question here wasn't used to settle the militants.

4 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Almaiga: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jonathan and his gang of looters really finished this Country.
Thank God for Buhari, Nigeria is moving to the next level of transportation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Ctrlfocus: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
Huge 40 million Dollars for a special Assignment. no wonder Nigeria slide into recession. They looted the treasury dry and some certain individuals want Nigeria to go back to PDP Style of sharing Money...

Imagine! !!

The common man is def helpless in da con3

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Buterflyle0: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
martineverest:
why is this thread scanty?...it the dude was an APC member,this thread go done reach 10 pages

Lmao the thread is not wailer friendly at all cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by DemisigOfficial(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is just crazy and sad.....

Can this ever stop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Splasshhh(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ikegwuru
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by lorbah001(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
they want to come back and finish us off...it won't work. #neveragain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by back2sender: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
Huge 40 million Dollars for a special Assignment. no wonder Nigeria slide into recession. They looted the treasury dry and some certain individuals want Nigeria to go back to PDP Style of sharing Money...
That is why they are shouting AtikuLOOT up and down here.
They want the Key to CBN so that they can LOOT till Eternity but thank God for a Messiah in a time like this SAI BABA correcting the wrongs of 16 years of PDP RAPING of Nigeria.
Is he the only one that can do a special assignment? the son of a tomato seller cannot do a special assignment.
Thunder FIRE AtikuLOOT chldren of JUDAS ISCARIOT FROM BIAFRA
Sai Baba till 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by muba4huss(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
artikulate members... y are u guys not talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Originalsly: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm.....be said the dead general was aware of his activities in the Niger Delta......quoting the dead....so what exactly were his activities?...oil bunkering?....pipeline sabotage?....the same that he was paid $40M to stop?....so what did he really do?...did he complete the special assignment? It is better he remain quiet and just plead guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Moneytize: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Though not in support, But for those tht will rain insults,
Buhari is doing worse.
Where do u thinks the billions his borrowing are being channeled to?
If not his family n cronies.
At least one can point at some Jonathan’s achievements.
But this Buhari regime is nothing but blames.
They have totally brainwashed this one. Even in the face of damning evidence. Hmmn....na WA o.

7 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Ategberoson(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
at first it was gej wife using $5m for her health Now his is cousin used $40m for personal assignment

Buhari is not as hard as he claimed to be if not he should have jailed that gej, influence the evacuation of PDP name on Nigeria party list

such party don't even deserve to be entrusted in local govt level talkless of national level

vote for Atiku at your own peril, don't mind Igbo here making noise, you know those people love fake things, they're lover of corruption

never again to PDP in Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by akilo1: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
40million for special assignment?is God not wonderful?

6 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by yazach: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
niyidenrele:

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/169485/

Were ni bobo yi sha

40million dolls for special assignment

Craze dey worry you

6 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Countersam(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:

Just imagine what Atiku and PDP will do this time around.

6 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by deji17: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
He said to "water the ground" . Is he a fire fighter. Corruption personified

3 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Felixv: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked And the nature of the "special assignment" can not be revealed Can this be probe more further? What nonsense! angry

I don’t whether to laugh or cry. I guess he a CIA agent so his assignment is top secret.

These guys couldn’t pay pension ooooohhhh. But can undertake secret assignments

7 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:

Recession has nothing to so with missing money.
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
maasoap:
I remember that after 2015 general elections, Nigerians were saying that PDP should be allowed to die a natural death. Today, the same PDP is using every means possible to get back to power. Is this not surprising?

Buharis disastrous 4 years in power have PDP life.
Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Charly68: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
I think it was just God that saved us from PDP ,they almost dollarised our economy ..Donating dollars here and there ..Aaah! Never again! Better we manage Baba go slow for 8 years than to vote for wasters in the land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by Didi2d(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
The guy try for the kind lie wey him blow, him compose am well

2 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by back2sender: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
An a Lawyer is defending this person in court. whats the lawyer name again??
Anyway BIAFRA PIGS ARE KNOWN FOR DEFENDING CRIMINALS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by deji17: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
muba4huss:
artikulate members... y are u guys not talking.
They hide from news like this.

4 Likes

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by seangy4konji: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
40 million $.
That's a lot of money man...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin by olaboy1: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yawns..nothing new. Fix corruption in Nigeria on every level by providing institutions to monitor and publish every penny leaving the treasury, and we will become one of the biggest economies in the world.

It looks like 70% of our national wealth is finding its way into the hands of the cabals. How can such a huge amount be disbursed without going through all due public tender process.

We should stop all this ranting and use our social media accounts discussing on how to fix corruption, and maybe create a special degree program in our universities specifically tailored to address corruption.

I know a top senator here in Europe who only owns a brand new Volvo Jeep XC90 and a 2007 Audi. Fighting corruption is not only about the will power, but predominantly on creating the right legal institutions to punish offenders, models and use of technology to combat financial crime. This shit should be treated like it was 9/11 hitting us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running / Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.