Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC (32644 Views)

Entire Pdp Exco In Ethiope East Lga Decamp To Apc / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by datola: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
ok
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Umueme: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
They all lookin 4 money....
Ds guys re in d south with all of us they know how hard this administration has made things.So for the fact they're crosscarpetin means that money z singing.....

#Atikulated
#MyOpinion
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by flexrivers(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations to the broom wielding vampires
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by back2sender: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
post=72199362:
SAI BABA
Mai Gaskiya
Slayer of Evil Men and our Saviour . Nigeria on the path to greatness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by obonujoker(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mhen ... Akpabio is really working underground.. PDP should better be careful though. ..

5 Likes

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Eberechi24(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
NOC1:

My brother i doubt you, i mate a driver last two weeks he explained to me why they will follow Akpabio wherever he goes. He explained to me how he build houses for them and empowered them financially
Shut up, lie with something convincing undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Splasshhh(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by FisifunKododada: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
People are running away from Atikulooting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
YOU PROBLEM, YOUR DOOMED
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
People will eat APC money in this election ee.

People are hungry and so will play to their demand just to get money

You don't want to believe it to be true, I got it. Denying that something actually happened is one of the coping mechanisms in Psychology.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by tee83: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
When you know you're a thief and only way to escape being prosecuted is to defect to APC.
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by ignant: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Don't believe everything you read online. Obot Akara is a zone under Akpabio's constituency. So, what he did is trying to force all wards under his constituency to move to APC. There is serious crisis now because the people affected have said they are not moving, so he has threatened to hold off commissioning anything there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by MyfinanceNG: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
While you'll are here reading this pls don't forget to up your personal finance game. Be financially free.

https://myfinance.com.ng

Finance, saving, debt management investments, how to.
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Ategberoson(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
People will eat APC money in this election ee.

People are hungry and so will play to their demand just to get money

slogan PDP used to console their lost. I feel your pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Illiterates. sad
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Moneytize: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eberechi24:
Yeye blogger. angry
Stop drinking too much garri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by berrystunn(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
NOC1:

My brother i doubt you, i mate a driver last two weeks he explained to me why they will follow Akpabio wherever he goes. He explained to me how he build houses for them and empowered them financially

Even akpabio will vote Atiku 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
back2sender:

Mai Gaskiya
Slayer of Evil Men and our Saviour . Nigeria on the path to greatness
GOD BLESS YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Moneytize: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:
Don't believe everything you read online. Obot Akara is a zone under Akpabio's constituency. So, what he did is trying to force all wards under his constituency to move to APC. There is serious crisis now because the people affected have said they are not moving, so he has threatened to hold off commissioning anything there.
So it is you I should believe? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by FisifunKododada: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
berrystunn:

Even akpabio will vote Atiku 2019

Even Atiku will vote Buhari come 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by israelmao(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
By the time they will wake up from this daydream they we be greeted with WELCOME TO DAURA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by iamdynamite(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
if people say buhari is not the answer, then atiku is not the person that will take us to the next level..

all he wants its just power and for personla gains nothing more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
NOC1:

When zombies make up their mind to lie,they forget to spell simple words correctly
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Ogaga87(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Confused immigrants
The gods are to be blame..
Seeing their faces gives me every reason to pity their generation yet unborn..
Irritating foolishness
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by lastempero: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Almaiga:
This is cool, Buhari is taking over the South South. grin
Sai Baba.

Did the man in the picture die?
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Charly68: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Udom didn't perform in that ward I think ..Akpabio is taking over Akwaibom..anywhere that man goes they will follow him,anywhere they see him dancing they must stay and dance with him..next senate president in waiting . He will surely deliver

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Eberechi24(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Moneytize:
Stop drinking too much garri.
Go and sit down asslicker. Common senseno tell you say he edited his post based on my observation

1 Like

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by Kelly125: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
U want to buy ready mad shoes direct from company at the company price. Contact: 08022075041.
Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
maasoap:

You don't want to believe it to be true, I got it. Denying that something actually happened is one of the coping mechanisms in Psychology.
in actuality,its atiku that people are chopping his money.my state cross river is an expert in that.he just wants to console himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kelly125:
Apc fit win governor,reps and senate but for president no vacancy ATIKULATE KPOSA to ATIKU/OBI 2019 Awaiting swearing in. Dnt mind those that defect it is normal in politic u go to were wil favour you.
Buhari has already gotten 30% and thats like a win.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC by berrystunn(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Even me will not vote Buhari come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.