Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements (18837 Views)

First Bank, Others Charged For Alleged Contempt / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by Saint83(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fear catch am,APC would have capitalised on it .No pay na

1 Like

Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only comment is that this FTC is dedicated to everyone who wants to see Buhari back in Daura drinking Fura dununu with akamu dawa.

But Saraki is a true democrat who loves to adhere to the rule of law and that's not very good for a lawless country like Nigeria.
tongue

Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Saraki is too Democratic for my liking. He has maximum respect for the rule of law. I strongly believe that he will one day rule Nigeria to the right path. He will help us grow Nigeria like he grew his political career.

Obeying court of law when contempt is what happens next is not democratic, i donnt care if you worship saraki every sunday and i see how hard you try to sell him .., try harder
If illegal suspension of a fellow senator becos of differ opinion & deliberately with holding someones earnings appears like a democratic process to you ...honestly your reasoning stinks
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by DeRay98(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
kehinde1588:
This Omo-agege show Saraki pepper o. He won both home and away.
Saraki despotic style of leadership has been abated by the heavy weight champion Omo-agege.
This is an eye opener for other senators

Gbossssssa!
Saraki no fit handle Waffi wahala o! prevention is better than cure...
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by SarkinYarki: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
kehinde1588:
This Omo-agege show Saraki pepper o. He won both home and away.
Saraki despotic style of leadership has been abated by the heavy weight champion Omo-agege.
This is an eye opener for other senators

If Sarakis leadership is despotic what is Buharis? Yes the Buhari u support
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by DeRay98(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
wink2015:

SENATOR OVIE OMO AGEGE HELD SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI BY HIS SCORTUM.

SENATOR SARAKI COULD NOT BEAR THE TSESTEFLY BITE HE CONCEDED.
grin grin
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by jumpandpas(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Efewestern:

What concerns me with your stupid politics, Saraki was humiliated by Omo-agege, he thought he can ride on everyone, Omo-agege just reminded him that this is not Kwara state.

What rubbish rule of law are you saying?, weren't you all jubilating when saraki suspended Omo-agege for 6 months for having different opinion ?, was that in accordance with your stupid rule of law?

Omo-agege dealt with him big time, he should cover his head in shame, next time he will think twice before crossing paths with Omo-agege, else bigger humiliation awaits him.

Lol...see PAINMENT.

You sponsored Omo Agege bread to steal the Maze in an attempt to impeach Saraki but you guys failed woefully.

I understand your PAINMENT. ....sorry.
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmmm, better, but there is money in the senate o.
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by Belleful: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
omo agege the slayer of saraki. level pass level. if fear no catch am, he for no pay. no Bleep with omo delta o. and to those of you singing saraki is a democrat! y didn't he pay since May d judgement was given? y wait till he was drag back to the court before he decided to pay.
Re: Alleged Contempt: Saraki Concedes, Pays Omo-agege’s Entitlements by Ekez(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
post=72200403:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has evaded the trouble of being subjected to trial for contempt as he conceded to the request for the payment of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege’s withheld entitlements.

This rogue and killer has no choice!

Btw,
That's not the main issue we have going on now......
Approve laws that will move the nation forward.

He is the President of everyone in your family and entire state as a whole! wink
saraki is yur sp and yur nightmare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor / Dolapo Osinbajo Bonds With Rescued Chibok Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.