Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? (3634 Views)

Are You Seeing Cached Status Folder / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by columbus007(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2018
they are tryna force that ad down our throat, useless bastards.

1 Like

Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by moststylish(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
apart from that their other ads are educative
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by Youngsage: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Premiumwriter:
so they sold the thing to some chinko guys? No wonder.

Just wish I could find a browser that can save pages like opera Mini. That's the only reason why I'm still using it.

Who still saves pages in opera mini on android?

This is 2018, bro. What then happens when you change devices?
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by Premiumwriter: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Youngsage:

Who still saves pages in opera mini on android?

This is 2018, bro. What then happens when you change devices?
it's way easier to switch pages saved on opera mini and it doesn't consume much data.

I save a lot of pages during research for writing, opera mini is way more convenient for me.
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by Premiumwriter: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
hardeycute:
You just have to press the back button and click again.

Opera mini at least do not have incessant pop up ads like Chrome and UC browser
haven't noticed any ads in those
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by Youngsage: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Premiumwriter:
it's way easier to switch pages saved on opera mini and it doesn't consume much data.

I save a lot of pages during research for writing, opera mini is way more convenient for me.

I understand.
But don't you think it's better to save those pages outside of the browser?
I used to do so long ago but since the day my opera mini crashed and I lost all my important saved pages, I knew I had to find a better alternative.
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by Premiumwriter: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Youngsage:

I understand.
But don't you think it's better to save those pages outside of the browser?
I used to do so long ago but since the day my opera mini crashed and I lost all my important saved pages, I knew I had to find a better alternative.
oh I do use pocket for important stuffs. But research is often momentarily. So no need for safety grin
Re: Are You Seeing This Ad On Opera Mini Too? by tgmservice: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Premiumwriter:
haven't noticed any ads in those
no mind am his phone has virus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. / Why Millions Of Users Love Data Switcher on TECNO Phantom9 / Netflix Launches Affordable Mobile Plan With New Partial Download Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.