Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Gone - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gone (3220 Views)

Now That Fuel Cost Has Gone Up! You'll Need This. / This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine / Is It Safe To Top-up Engine Oil When The Level Has Gone Low? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gone by Kamalu5258(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chai! Please if you know another frustrated Peugeot owner that can't wait to sell his bring it to my notice I will buy no matter what the problem is as far as the chasis and body is in good condition
dipznano:

Already sold sir...
Re: Gone by cluewebhost(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kamalu5258:
Chai! Please if you know another frustrated Peugeot owner that can't wait to sell his bring it to my notice I will buy no matter what the problem is as far as the chasis and body is in good condition

Re: Gone by NobleEngineer(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2018
I love my pojo car die.

I know my pojo hates abuse, I don't ever abuse it.

I know my pojo gbadun regular maintenance. I dey maintain my pojo always at specified intervals.

Makes me the only pojo guy in my hood. Ehehehehe.

The way I'm never stopped or checked at Army/Police checkpoints gives me orgasmic joy...ahahahaha.

Ppu who can't maintain themselves let alone regularly maintain a car, should forget about pojo.

Word Of Advice: Don't ever buy an abused pojo... My guy up there, probably bought an abused pojo car.

Pojo = Peugeot
Re: Gone by cluewebhost(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2018
I've used mine 10 /11 straight years now. Most of those years it was the daily driver. Its funny the issues Nigerians have with the brand I use it for months witho it changing anything.

NobleEngineer:
I love my pojo car die.

I know my pojo hates abuse, I don't ever abuse it.

I know my pojo gbadun regular maintenance. I dey maintain my pojo always at specified intervals.

Makes me the only pojo guy in my hood. Ehehehehe.

The way I'm never stopped or checked at Army/Police checkpoints gives me orgasmic joy...ahahahaha.

Ppu who can't maintain themselves let alone regularly maintain a car, should forget about pojo.

Word Of Advice: Don't ever buy an abused pojo... My guy up there, probably bought an abused pojo car.

Pojo = Peugeot
Re: Gone by tataiwo09(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Kamalu5258:

I have one on ground neat and dry
Re: Gone by Kamalu5258(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
tataiwo09:

I have one on ground neat and dry
please whatsapp me with details 07055045176
Re: Gone by drtee247(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=tataiwo09 post=72208398][/quote]

Pls what’s the problem with direct fan connection? I took my dad’s 307 was taken for repair bcox the fan was not working, so we changed d fan and d mechanic connected the fan directly, the fan takes 5-10 mins to stop after the car is switched off
Re: Gone by NobleEngineer(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2018
The car manufacturer made the fan automatic. Your under tree mechanic went to bypass and direct your fan connection. Tell him to return the fan back to factory settings. After that is done you can now look for what the issue really is!

drtee247:

Pls what’s the problem with direct fan connection? I took my dad’s 307 was taken for repair bcox the fan was not working, so we changed d fan and d mechanic connected the fan directly, the fan takes 5-10 mins to stop after the car is switched off
Re: Gone by cluewebhost(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
New fan loading.

Fan not working is as simple as a fuse, relay or wrong connection.

drtee247:

Re: Gone by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2018
drtee247:

please this is not the default fan connection....
find a techie who can revert this connection else you stand a risk of changing fans every 6months.
also your vehicle will never reach optimum or operating temp which is bad for the engine (long term) plus the fact that your vehicle will now require more gas refills as the mpg will take a dive!

Obeke1. - Elephant Whistler - Maestro

Re: Gone by Inception(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Readonee35L:
No mind these ignorant people.
No mass production car anywhere in this world will need timing belt that often.
Even Bulbs dont burn that fast, here they are talking about timing belt every 6month. One would think the peugeot is a supercar . or it produces 2000Horse power with a supercharger Mated to a 12speed Sequential Gearbox grin hence such maintenance .

Clowns
If he covers 60000km every 6 months, then it is justified. Although this implies regular cross country travel ( Nigeria to Libya) grin

Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers / 15 , 20 & 30 Tons Box , and Bucket Body Trucks Needed ASAP / Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer