Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (305865 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Stans(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by sabbbir: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Dear altruistic, I am very glad to response me a few questions:
1. How to application system for MS in norway/denmark/finland in tution free university
2.The requerments which is needed.
3.As i'm from bangladesh have any problem/advantages
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Lilolo3(f): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
sunrize:
my peeps. please be careful wit this so called agents! its better to go to the schools website, send a mail to the enquiries department asking any question, even if its a stupid question, they always reply.please dont present yourself to be defrauded by hungry wicked nigerians.

True talk, but please any information on how to study in any of the tution free universities and which is best and easier for a nigerian, thanks.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Esthersblog(f): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2015
STUDY IN FRANCE; ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW,,,

When you hear about France, all that comes your mind is, Paris, the expensive city and all the assumptions about the country is that everything in it is expensive. Yea, well, the truth about it is, the standard of living is on the high side compared to some other countries. Yea well *rollseyes*, do you expect less from a beautiful country of love? Do not forget, France is not all about Paris alone, there are lots of other beautiful cities in the country to explore.

Coming down the main topic here, studying in France in some of the top ranking universities in France are not as expensive as you may think and I mean spending thousands of euros especially when it comes to courses taught in English...

Find more information, leave your comments and questions on http://www.estherblogng..nl/2015/09/do-you-know-you-can-get-intl-standard.html
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by engrlarex(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2015
is dia any free tuition fees in Canada at all? I don't think so.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Fenzymaven(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2020
my peeps. please be careful wit this so called agents! its better to go to the schools website, send a mail to the enquiries department asking any question, even if its a stupid question, they always reply.please dont present yourself to be defrauded by hungry wicked nigerians.

100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.