Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,830 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos (1117 Views)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Mrop(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2018
This adorable pre wedding photos of a Man caught observing his lady backside is everything.

The couple to be kiss passionately in this beautiful pre wedding photos.

You like ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-and-his-lady-kiss-passionately-in-adorable-pretty-wedding-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Mrop(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more of their doggy pose >>>> HERE

more

Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by prospero5(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2018
i hereby endorse their union.
sweet peeps

1 Like

Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by cooldipo(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2018
somebody is naked..... Is it your naked?

When e fall finish, dem no go show us again except when padded shocked
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Chai!!! Perewinkle!!! See how pikin fine like 'foreign cotton bud"!! Lucky lucky man!!!
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by cooldipo(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2018
somebody is nake.d...... Is it your na.ked?
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2018
They look good.

But I fear women wey dey wear nose ring and tattoos.
They look too desperate.

She even tattoo "fear" for her body. smh

The guy sef even wear earrings

They don't look mature for any serious relationship.

Anyway goodluck to them.
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by mezarddinny: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2018
these ones obviously met at a group orgy organized by thots of high rank
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Oluromantic: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2018
By the power conference under in me. I hereby declare you husband and wife
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by segebase(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2018
the breast kinda fresh
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by EweduAfonja(f): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2018
me likey
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Pre wedding pics everywhere like worms when I go do my own sef lipsrsealed
Re: Man And His Lady Kiss Passionately In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2018
fresh bress

(1) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online / Open Sex ....bad Market (sex At The Market) / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.