Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Perfect Solution! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Solution! (665 Views)

I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Solution! by queeneve: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ladies,

When your man is WATCHING THE GAME and you have something important to share, HE IGNORES YOU,

When your man REFUSES to take out the trash because he said the trash can is not full,

When your man FORGETS the items you sent him to the market to get,

When your man tells you THAT YOUR CRAZY because you asked him why he trippin,

When your man tell you that you need to tone down your look or speed up your look,

When your man complains about the changes in your body,

When your man tell you to listen and KEEP TALKIN so you can't respond,

When your man SIMPLY ACTS LIKE AN AZZHOLE and KNOWS IT,

One perfect solution, TELL HIM YOUR HEAD HURTS AND GO TO SLEEP NAKED,
Re: The Perfect Solution! by papa190(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
I would really like 2 meet that guy thats pumpin u seriously~
Re: The Perfect Solution! by Moralistli(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Hmmmm,,,,,signs of newly found luv/rship, keep rocking it while it last.
Re: The Perfect Solution! by LOVE4BUG(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
Moralistli:

Hmmmm,,,,,signs of newly found luv/rship, keep rocking it while it last.

lol
Re: The Perfect Solution! by deniyor: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
That is with the assumption that we will go crazy everytime our lady is in bed unclothed? shocked shocked Abeg jo, make I continue to enjoy that premiership game grin. She knows where the 'painkillers' are. tongue
When I need the sex, I will not do any of the above. grin grin and if I do, I always keep it in my mind that she wants it as much as I do. In my case tho, p*orn is more satisfying if she says no. She will come beg for it later on.
Re: The Perfect Solution! by queeneve: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2010
papa190:

I would really like 2 meet that guy thats pumpin u seriously~

190, you can't even MEET MAMA GEE, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I LET YOUR FURRY AZZ MEET MY BABY?

What you wanna compare dicc sizes or his fist up ur azz? Either way your furry azz gon get defurried fuggin with the wrong peoples,

By the way, NEVER OFFER PROPOSAL TO A WOMAN WITH A CRACKER JACK RING! Up your game and she may even reply FUCC YOU, it far, but it better than what you gettin chump!
Re: The Perfect Solution! by queeneve: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2010
deniyor:

That is with the assumption that we will go crazy everytime our lady is in bed unclothed? shocked shocked Abeg jo, make I continue to enjoy that premiership game grin. She knows where the 'painkillers' are. tongue
When I need the sex, I will not do any of the above. grin grin and if I do, I always keep it in my mind that she wants it as much as I do. In my case tho, p*orn is more satisfying if she says no. She will come beg for it later on.

So you a serious self-servicer huh? I read somewhere if a man mastuuurbates more than he is getting pusscy, HIS PEENIS MUST BE EXTREMELY SMALL or HE CAN'T satisify a woman, WHICH ONE ARE YA?

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over Shyness / This For The Big Boys: / Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.