Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (41286 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Netz4(f): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2013

5 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Eseharrison(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2013
*Rich

*Rich

*Rich again tongue

20 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Netz4(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Eseharrison: *Rich

*Rich

*Rich again tongue

grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.

12 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Chilug(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Have a big car,
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.

14 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Netz4(f): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chilug: Have a big car,
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.

This one is too much...

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by physise(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eseharrison: *Rich

*Rich

*Rich again tongue
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by 190theclown: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
where are the Nigerian girls

Naija girls where una dey grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by DaGC(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
That list works for only some women. While for other women? Some "other" things. wink
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by sweettease(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Aside from 'shyness' i can relate to this list cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Netz4(f): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
sweet-tease:

is it bad for a dude to be lil shy.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why isn't there 'nice yansh' on that list. Me I like nice yansh for my guy to be perfect...nothing big, jus nice yansh undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by LaurinaDavid(f): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't like shy guys, he should be bold and most importantly, he should NOT BE SEX-STARVED OR ADDICTED..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BEING FUN..
WE ONLY FIND SEX-STARVED GUYS IN NIGERIA THIS DAYS

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
I dont think this list is from nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Laurina David: I don't like shy guys, he should be bold and most importantly, he should NOT BE SEX-STARVED OR ADDICTED..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BEING FUN..
WE ONLY FIND SEX-STARVED GUYS IN NIGERIA THIS DAYS
That thang in between your legs was meant to be pounded silly and not for decoration. angry tongue

Give it out willingly and watch guys stuck to you like leeches. grin

35 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Why isn't there 'nice yansh' on that list. Me I like nice yansh for my guy to be perfect...nothing big, jus nice yansh undecided
Badt gurl....smh
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Badt gurl....smh
its not my fault, blame it on nature embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Netz4(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: its not my fault, blame it on nature embarassed

Nature It is......
#Smh
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Bizibi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.
I hear
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.
ooh God,there you go again
...ahen,+BIG D1CK

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by papannamdi1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by IAMBREEZY: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Naija girls with money self asif they use it to swear for them...smh
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by IfyChuky(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
sweet-tease:

Uhhmmnn... I've always known real guys to be lil shy doh wink. It has always bn notoriety by d arrogant fellas dat gains dem dat unspeakable amount of boldness, which they in turn utilise towards becoming a Heroic Player.

Most gurls knows wat I mean grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.