Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60386 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

So you're saying all the Arab Billionaires acquired their wealth fraudulently because they do not believe in Yahweh, Jesus & Oyedepo? undecided
I never said or implied that. The door to wealth is open to all irrespective of religion but there is special grace to connect to God to give you the power to get wealth. People still don't understand the dynamics of wealth they just know they want wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Your own interpretation of Gods hands in a mans life is defined by wealth but I tell you wealth can be acquired fraudulently and even for those waiting in line to get it the right way have to work for it.
The kingdom of God isn't measured by earthly wealth. As a matter of fact your earthly riches can be a negative on your total man wealth.
like it or not wealth is part of God's hands in a mans life. oga if u no get money wetin u gain? if oyedepo doesn't build new churches to extend his brand or ask people to sow seeds wetin he gain? wealth aside, even with all the mega churches and Jesus we go around screaming in this country we are no where close to jesus-less Japan morally, jesus-less finland educationally, jesus-less china technologically so what's your point?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
like it or not wealth is part of God's hands in a mans life. oga if u no get money wetin u gain? if oyedepo doesn't build new churches to extend his brand or ask people to sow seeds wetin he gain? wealth aside, even with all the mega churches and Jesus we go around screaming in this country we are no where close to jesus-less Japan morally, jesus-less finland educationally, jesus-less china technologically so what's your point?
You talk of oyedepos brand and church as though the church is there to serve his pocket. The church or brand as u put it, is serving the saints and from my little experience around him I don't think 0.01% of the wealth around him is serving him.
If God gives you a billion dollars and a heavy sickness like leprosy will you like that. what if He gives you drug addict children and wealth? or cripple you and give you wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I never said or implied that. The door to wealth is open to all irrespective of religion but there is special grace to connect to God to give you the power to get wealth. People still don't understand the dynamics of wealth they just know they want wealth.
Thank you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
Compare Jesus less japan, finland, china to Norway, Ireland, Australia, Newzealand and USA not Nigeria. Less than 50% of naija's population is even christian. As i said before God is not interested in destroying any one's economy to prove a point.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Hotfreezer: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

What's his work
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by akigbemaru: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle

So work of God is WORK
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by tobstarizhia(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
while members are living in poo. good one to the brainwashers

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by OliveCynosure(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

Anointed poverty preaching churches

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would leave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...
this guy classified Egypt a Godless nation simply because their ideaology of God is quite different from yours lmao just like west Africans and the orishas Egypt had their own different idea of God so u can't call them Godless simply because its different from your own Israeli inspired ideology.
"israelites his people" ..says Christianity but islam and over 4thousand other religions from around the globe disagrees grin
"The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth" does that mean the mosque,temple or shrine kind of wealth is Devil's kind of wealth? grin grin lmao Mr man u re just a delusional sanctimonious creature who thinks the world revolves around only beliefs and ideaology he likes grin

You also need to know that the Christians are dear to Allah according to islam,dear to Krishna according to Hinduism, dear to Buddha according to Buddhism, dear to olodumare according to ifa and the blood of Jesus serves as nothing to a muslim and over 4k religions simply because they have their own creation stories and beliefs too lol and finally woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus says a christian, without allah says a muslim etc lol

I hope u know u re going to hell according to another person's religions just like they going to hell according to your own too religion grin grin

the world is blessed with too many civilizations my friends not just yours. the world doesn't revolve around your own personal delusions or beliefs so u really need to stop using that fear tactics to shove your own deity of interest or creation story down other peoples throat grin grin

peace.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by AdeMavrodi: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You just tagged the picture of the pope with destitute kids... What message are you trying to pass?

The message of Jesus is for believers to leave a selfless life. We can sell our fortunes for the poor but we must also get blessed in return by God. It is a cycle of "give and it shall be given". If you give and not receive then you would soon be collecting alms from the poor that you are helping.

See ehn your comments come from a spiritual place of hatred seeking to deceive the elect and i can discern it. So my responses are not to convince you but to help protect passerby who are being misled by an agelong trick of the devil which is taking scripture out of context.

Ppl still pay to use all d mentioned institutions. They are not free especially the schools and hospitals
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by uvie66: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..
more like when you brainwash your congregation to pay tithes and offering everything will surely work out...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by BakaYoko999: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

What's his work
stupid question
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by admax(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Gbam....one chilled Maltina for you!

HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Shehunoshewhat: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Papa on point
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by oyeb15: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2018
church money
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
I no go lie oocheesy.. Pastor business in nigeria na very lucrative business. After politics profession in naija then yahoo yahoo/yahoo+ then pastoring is the third next lucrative career in naija. So just by members dropping 10 naira or 100 naira for plate is enuf to make one pastor a billioniareshocked. Na wah for wire road ooocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Smile4daddy(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Pastor whenever they need money they come to us but when we need money, they will referre us to God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ODVanguard: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol. Oyedepo is a sharp pastorpreneur jor. cheesy He dey chop his best life and miliki right here on earth (along with his loved ones) while his followers are waiting for their own reward when they get to heaven. grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by kmaster007: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
billionaire pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by uvie66: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

he preaches prosperity..... How is this classified as wealth, because at the end of the day when he is gone the church will seize to exist unlike Bill Gates of Microsoft or Apple

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by stagger: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
ODVanguard:
Lol. Oyedepo is a sharp pastorpreneur jor. cheesy He dey chop his best life and miliki right here on earth with his loved ones while his followers are waiting for their own reward when they get to heaven. grin

I am in that church and I think I am already enjoying my life to an extent. So I will enjoy here and also in heaven, unlike those who collect N1000 to vote APC.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Stevengold(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

Olodo, be living in your illusions and be deceiving yourself commanding wealth. Don't go and face your reality. Not only heralder, na heardsman.
You dare compare celebrities who work day and night discovering their talents and utilising it to entertain people and get wealth to one useless bishop con artist that gather people together to deceive them and collect the little in their hands to enrich himself.

My problem with your type is this, the time you are here defending your bald con artist, the bishop and his family don't give a fvck about u, they are living large, going to the best of schools, best of countries..arent you ashamed of yourself? Poverty ruin you till you get sense.

But wait o ... How many celebrities don touch your life ni?
I hardly talk abt men of God. Everyone is in the business of surviving mehn.

Someone once said , you attract what u appreciate.
I admire celebrate, I celebrate them, I want to fly my jet one day , I want to own a house of my own someday,

but I have respect for pastors o, be it fake or real, their judgment is of God
But first before taking against them, Try becoming a Pastor and see how difficult it is. You'll appreciate them, leading over 75,000 people is not an easy task, be it to hell or heaven,
If u think it's easy lead just 10 people. You'll get tired.
belive me I've tried it.
So just dont hate em, you've not gone through what most of them have gone through.

Peace brother.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dsolo(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=CooperJay post=72216717] angry Imagine The Opulence and Wealth , Jesus Did not even see bed to sleep on during his time !!/I pity people following all this 419 men !!

Oyedepo no wonder convenant university girls are the number oloshos right now , the doctrine of the church sef is that of riches and acquiring wealth no matter the cost!

Poverty state of mind i hail thee..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2018
uvie66:
more like when you brainwash your congregation to pay tithes and offering everything will surely work out...

the man doesn't put gun at all his congregation forcing them to pay tithe and offering.. it pleases the congregation to do so and infact they pay tithe and offering with unspeakable joy and happiness.. for Christ.. it has been commanded to do so.. nobody can force you to pay what you don't have..

stop taking panadol for another man headache
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by thorpido(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2018
uvie66:
he preaches prosperity..... How is this classified as wealth, because at the end of the day when he is gone the church will seize to exist unlike Bill Gates of Microsoft or Apple
Lol,na you wan seize am?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=dsolo post=72224460][/quote]

See the E-rat oo grin grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by franchasng: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Papa is blessed and no man can curse or stop him, not even the dead lifeless one in Aso Rock can cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by opribo(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
When we die everything ends, all the property all the money stops here on earth.

When i remember some old and long gone bishops, GO's, pastors and so on who acquired so much wealth and did so many earthly things but now gone never to be seen again. They don't even come around to give a hint to those still here how the other side is.

That's why I don't blame those who decide to live the life here to the fullest because nobody knows what happens at the other side but going by the lifestyles of these so called men of God. I doubt if deep in their hearts they believe there is another place after here.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2018
If na Wizkid build this one, u go heat them dey shout "vanity upon vanity"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by target100: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2018
When you let your phone think for you this is the result. Just in the side when he was gifted a Lamborghini hurican and he gave it to be sold and given the the less privilege, who in your country's generation has ever done that? Btw sense fall on your pig head
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.