Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60362 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

When you be olodo how will you know the achievements of Egypt. You know nothing...

Illiterate ignorant buffon speaking trash about the centre of civilization, Egypt. A whole almighty Egypt that their works of thousand years ago still stand out today.
The only achievement of Israel are fables written in books of lies. But how will someone expect an idiot of elephantine proportion of your calibre to know this. I celebrate your idiocy gentleman. Don't say thrash on what you don't know.

Dont mind the oponu. His Jesus was plagiarized from ancient Egypt God Horus. They copy everything about him and pasted it onto Jesus with heavy marketing then boom he is the saviour and one true God.

Make them read na lie

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingstanding:
Why he did not work well for Apostle Paul and the rest of Our Lord Jesus Christ Disciples. Maybe our pastors have their own different Jesus or Bible.

does it mean that it's until a pastor put on rags before you will truly believe he's doing God's work . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
xcelentattitude:

If i may ask, how many of your things have you sold and given to the poor.

Lemme guess, You know these things and you do them not, and you are talking about someone who you do not know the sacrifices he has made in the past and present ones he is making as well as the one he will still make.

What stops you from selling that your phone in other to feed the poor.

You people will just be forming keypad warriors in the corner of your room talking about things you know nothing of.

The bottom line is - serving God pays.

I'm deeply sorry if this offends you.

#CommentReadersAss

You write it, we read it!

Your brain must be leaking Ammasco Engine Oil.

Why should I sell any of stuffs & give to the poor? Did I tell you that I'm a Christian or a Yahweh robot?

If you call yourself a Pastor, GO or a Born Again Christian, then you should stop being a hypocritical lunatic & embrace the teachings of Jesus wholeheartedly.

Who gives a fvck whether you were given a Lamborghinni & you sold it & shared its proceeds to your hungry lunatics - while you still keep 4 private jets, 3 private universities & a chain of kingdom heritage model schools numbering over 2000 (including those outside Nigeria).

You made your bastard son the head of the Winners Chapel in the UK while many other qualified candidates were subjugated under him.

How many scholarships do you award to the children of your members in your private universities - compared to the number of hungry, poverty-ravaged & brain-dead foundational members who contributed tithes & seed offerings to your nonsense church on weekly basis & also helped in building those universities?

Would Jesus have done the same?

Sell Everything & Give to the poor, not engaging in some selective useless, empty, eye-service charity.

Oyedepo & the rest can only fool their brain-dead followers, not me - odabo!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Ezichimdon: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You just tagged the picture of the pope with destitute kids... What message are you trying to pass?

The message of Jesus is for believers to leave a selfless life. We can sell our fortunes for the poor but we must also get blessed in return by God. It is a cycle of "give and it shall be given". If you give and not receive then you would soon be collecting alms from the poor that you are helping.

See ehn your comments come from a spiritual place of hatred seeking to deceive the elect and i can discern it. So my responses are not to convince you but to help protect passerby who are being misled by an agelong trick of the devil which is taking scripture out of context.
May God preserve you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

So his church members aren't serving the Lord??

What happened to his church members..

one of his member single handedely build multi million naira church auditorium in Abuja..

stop taking panadol for another man headache
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aarondan:

This is why you would ever be poor
are you not poor already, use Google and ask which county is the world poorest, you a Nigerian in Nigeria, you are definitely among the over 70% above poor Nigerian.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

You mean the Jesus that was plagiarized from Horus? Before the existence of Jesus, there was Horus.

Everything about Horus was copy pasted onto Jesus and boom he is the truth and life. Dumb statement.
u seriously think this extremist knows who Horus is? grin majority of these brain dead Christians barely know beyond what their pastors or holy book wants them to know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

What happened to his church members..

one of his member single handedely build multi million naira church auditorium in Abuja..

stop taking panadol for another man headache

That's how stupid some of you are. Do you even know his source of wealth? Do you think a legit person who is 100% clean who build auditorium for another business man? You brains are similar to that of a fowl
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
u seriously think this extremist knows who Horus is? grin majority of these brain dead Christians barely know beyond what their pastors or holy book wants them to know grin grin

Don't mind them. They know nothing but act like they know everything.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aarondan:

This is why you would ever be poor
are you not poor already, use Google and ask which county is the world poorest, you a Nigerian in Nigeria, you are definitely among the over 70% above poor Nigerian,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Your brain must be leaking Ammasco Engine Oil.

Why should I sell any of stuffs & give to the poor? Did I tell you that I'm a Christian or a Yahweh robot?

If you call yourself a Pastor, GO or a Born Again Christian, then you should stop being a hypocritical lunatic & embrace the teachings of Jesus wholeheartedly.

Who gives a fvck whether you were given a Lamborghinni & you sold it & shared its proceeds to your hungry lunatics - while you still keep 4 private jets, 3 private universities & a chain of kingdom heritage model schools numbering over 2000 (including those outside Nigeria).

You made your bastard son the head of the Winners Chapel in the UK while many other qualified candidates were subjugated under him.

How many scholarships do you award to the children of your members in your private universities - compared to the number of hungry, poverty-ravaged & brain-dead foundational members who contributed tithes & seed offerings to your nonsense church on weekly basis & also helped in building those universities?

Would Jesus have done the same?

Sell Everything & Give to the poor, not engaging in some selective useless, empty, eye-service charity.

Oyedepo & the rest can only fool their brain-dead followers, not me - odabo!

Words right used.
Sentences perfectly scripted.
Paragraph perfectly utilized.
Punctuation marks used accordingly .

Aptly written

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by newdawn2017(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle
Issokay. Where oyedepo dey work abeg?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

Well, it's justified to be con atheist by your logic. Afterall, they didn't put guns in the heads before they fall for their manipulations , right

What's manipulation here..its what they believe in.. the fact that you don't believe in paying tithe and offering doesn't mean everybody should dance to your tune..

I recommend you read this.. Act 20:35
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by newdawn2017(f): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...
does jw preach poverty?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by newdawn2017(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Feel free to make mockery, it's not really you but the demons enraging inside you. Since prosperity is vanity, may you not attain such vanity in life.
Do u know there re very silly billionaires in dollars, Euros & ponds in jw organizations? Even here in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

That's how stupid some of you are. Do you even know his source of wealth? Do you think a legit person who is 100% clean who build auditorium for another business man? You brains are similar to that of a fowl

Act 20:35 read it and make sure you practice what you read thanks..

proverb 16:7 clean or no clean don't judge anymore it's the Lord battle..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by newdawn2017(f): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.
Walayi, u re a foolish fool. Does oyedepo sell music? Does he write? But business did we know him with d@ he commands these kinds of riches? Omarion the singer in US his older brother Nathan who is also a Singer has made millions in dollars, but now a he member, George Benson, etc. So 4 those I can understand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You talk of oyedepos brand and church as though the church is there to serve his pocket. The church or brand as u put it, is serving the saints and from my little experience around him I don't think 0.01% of the wealth around him is serving him.
If God gives you a billion dollars and a heavy sickness like leprosy will you like that. what if He gives you drug addict children and wealth? or cripple you and give you wealth.

when you give to God is when you take care of the poor/needy around you, when you build schools that the needy/your poor members can't afford even when they contributed to it, it's no longer for God, but Devil/ Mammon you are working for
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by benedictuyi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.
This one has no common sense. My brother go and read ur Bible o.
Nd u say u'll be richer than oyedepo abi? Lemme just mind my business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Grace001:

It's simple...Just click quote after you've reply a post. EXample

I just quote myself and you
lemme try grin

dazzlingd:

When you about to quote, start with the first person, quote, select all and copy, then move to the 2nd person, click quote, then paste everything you copied earlier. You can do that for as many as possible.
Thanks Y'allgrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
Issokay. Where oyedepo dey work abeg?

him de work for him papa house!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Dandavido: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bros close that your stupid mouth. Read malachi then you will understand better
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

Act 20:35 read it and make you practice what you read thanks..

Does Oyedepo practice what this bible verse days? Has he stopped the collection of fraulentent money in the names of tithe, offering, first fruit, seeds, et al? Like I said earlier, you are extremely and completely dumb. Your case and your likes are beyond redemption

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
desiredhome:
when you give to God is when you take care of the poor/needy around you, when you build schools that the needy/your poor members can't afford even when they contributed to it, it's no longer for God, but Devil/ Mammon you are working for
Stop reasoning like a squirrel on cocaine. After building an affordable school and opening it for the poor how will he sustain the recurrent expenses of the school without lowering set standard? Or you want the school to be like government schools? Use your agbaka na...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop reasoning like a squirrel on cocaine. After building an affordable school and opening it for the poor how will he sustain the recurrent expenses of the school without lowering set standard? Or you want the school to be like government schools? Use your agbaka na...

How was missionary schools funded before government took control?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

Act 20:35 read it and make you practice what you read thanks..

Have u set a good example by auctioning the device u are browsing on and giving it to the needy or weak? what about the clothes you are wearing? Why not just go back to the Adam Garden Mode and be naked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by femi4: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle
This one is overeating
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by chuckdee4(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
If this place was owned by a politician(s), people would be calling them all sort of criminal names but now that it's a so-called bishop they come out defending him.

Why do we have different rules for the same offence
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

How was missionary schools funded before government took control?
Same way his(Oyedepo's winner) schools are being subsidized today. Why don't you demand cheap or free school from govt that takes from you forcefully via tax but focus on a private arrangement?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
chuckdee4:
If this place was owned by a politician(s), people would be calling them all sort of criminal names but now that it's a so-called bishop they come out defending him.

Why do we have different rules for the same offence
Politicians oversee wealth forcefully obtained from the populace unlike pastors who oversee wealth given voluntarily. Get it?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Same way his(Oyedepo's winner) schools are being subsidized today. Why don't you demand cheap or free school from govt that takes from you forcefully via tax but focus on a private arrangement?

The difference is Oyedepo built his school from the proceeds of fraud while missionaries didn't. Oh yes, government should provide free school which is a normal thing but the reason why people chastise Oyedepo and the likes and not Dangote is because one built his empire entirely on fraud while claiming to be a saint while the other is simply and only a business man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by newdawn2017(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:

him de work for him papa house!
who be im papa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.