Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) (14875 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Hamilton1(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Afonja nd Crime ar like 5&6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Hamilton1(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Afonja nd Crime ar lik 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Birdyclear: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Skul minner Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Hamilton1(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
see his con Skull, Afonjaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Hamilton1(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2018
Afonjas Breakin Record back to back

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by sirabu: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Igbos at it again, that guy picture na emeka the omo Igbo
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by WHE3LCHAIR: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Stupid man. Did the devil suck your dick and force it in a little girl's pussy?

People like this should be given life imprisonment.
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by wodajapafi: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Xaos:
A devil blaming the devil. Hope he rots in jail.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyBE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Women, protect your girls child shocked
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2018
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Itzurboi(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Kolombz:
I hate it when people blame the devil when they are caught in middle of their distasteful act.The devil only plants an evil idea in one's head.It then lies within one's discretion to either follow through with the evil idea or rebuff it in its totality.I don't understand all this "it is the devil's handwork "statement in a bid to dodge responsibility for his evil acts.
BTW,what even differentiate him from the devil he is blaming?
Bro, its still the devil handwork, atleast he planted the idea... God help the little ones out there.
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Same line, not surprised.. undecided. Anyway tym to face the music wey the so called devil in You caused tongue..I hope u rot in jail monster.Really wondering the type of joy they derive from such ungodly acts
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Afonja has done it again

4 Likes

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2018
I swear to God, I would tie the poor b@stard to a pole, and cut his preek piece by piece with a fingernail clipper, and later blame the devil for what I did.
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by shizzleStar: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Abobakus are cursed

Yoroobas and incest/Ra.pe are 5&6

Useless tribe of Suffersticated morrons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by shizzleStar: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
grin
Chai! Na cilicmarin get that skull?

See as e black like that their smelly amala dudu grin

Ibrahim damola, you a real parrot omoluabi wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by edibobo: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
His penis should be cut off so that the devil would not be blamed all the time. His maids are hustling to get rich while he would be using God forsaking rod to destroy small kids
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
shizzleStar:
Chai! Na cilicmarin get that skull?

See as e black like that their smelly amala dudu grin

Ibrahim damola, you a real parrot omoluabi wink cheesy

As a true yoruba muslim, I must say the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
maybe it was the Devil, Afterall who has ever met the devil to tell what the devil looks like.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Na them. Awon sophisticated.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
and you allowed devil use you?

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by winj3: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Na them. Awon sophisticated.
Afonja means Yoruba right.
Although I am not Yoruba but IGBOs are worse in child defilement that other tribes, there are many baby factories in IGBOland where you can buy new born babies for sex, rituals, and other things.
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by IloveToMess: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
I bind Afonjas in Jesus mighty name amen!
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by IloveToMess: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Useless cursed tribe of fallen demon called oduduwa who if not skull they are mining its Children's puzzy they are ripping open. DEVILISH AFONJAS LIVING IN NIGERIA.
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by ClassiqueMan: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Devil Right now!!!

Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by BlaQJeeZ: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Darkseid:
In devil go don tire for all these accusations. Devil go be like; Ah! God is my witness...

human being has taking over from the devil but the blame is still going back to him like accolade because 'he' the devil initiated this evil act.....end time is warming up. who says congealed blood is not a bastard?
Re: Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) by chiboy099(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
devil is always use dem to work.......make dem bring DAT guy com, I get slaps wa I no dey use again.....I dey angry���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Grazing: Lasg Seizes 30 Cows, 10 Rams, Warns Herdsmen On No / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics / Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.