Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi (12427 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2018
LilSmith55:

From That day of the first video na hin i don dey wear agbada go anywhere... Even if i wan sleep, who knows weda na for dream dey wan bring the level
even me self one start to wear now o. in this desperate time you never know where you will make it
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by suxkill: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Kun!

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by suxkill: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2018
michoim:
This PDP Sheikh should rather shut up, and let the law takes its full course, since the matter is already in court

An idiotic Pig of Buhari will always shift the goal post when the truth is glaring to his face.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Itzurboi(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Political parties are like cult group... They will always protect their brother's irresponsible act, but quick to attack other groups of the same irresponsible act... No political party is worth it, its just a pity we have gat to commit our plight to the "lesser devil".

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2018
michoim:
This PDP Sheikh should rather shut up, and let the law takes its full course, since the matter is already in court
He is now a PDP man because he spoke the truth. Had it been he was for APC you wouldn't post this

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Reference(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2018
LilSmith55:

From That day of the first video na hin i don dey wear agbada go anywhere... Even if i wan sleep, who knows weda na for dream dey wan bring the level

Kai! grin hahahahaha....una no go kill pesin oh...

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by CUAPPLY: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
You know anyone looking for a top ranking UK University for Architecture, Physiotherapy, Psychology, LLB, LLM, Top up Nursing, renewable energy, Digital Marketing, Top up Degrees for HND Holders with a first class, 2nd class upper and lower degrees, even a 3rd class (top up Degree?

Anyone looking for January, May and September intakes.

Bsc Public Health and Community studies, LLM, International Law LLM, Intl Business Law LLM. All engineering courses.

You know anyone looking for Msc Psychology with Professional experience, Msc Pharmacology with professional experience, Global Healthcare Management with professional experience ( All 2yrs masters)

PTDF, Chevening and Commonwealth scholarships are still open.
Mastercard scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is still Open Guys.
Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk or chat me up on whatsapp 07030246270
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by hisexcellency34: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
As in serious kill

Reference:

Kai! grin hahahahaha....una no go kill pesin oh...
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Splasshhh(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:
OBSERVATION.
who else notice about this username(s).
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
This usernames are coming from a single source(I may be wrong though). the usernames CANNOT comment on single thread concurrently, the usernames also go on break together and comes back together.
I'm also thinking his salary is not coming steadily or he is tired of the BMC job cos he is not commenting regularly as before.
If usernames belong to different people, I will write it down in my diary as another world wonder!!!

Bro 100℅ correct.... Itz a pity
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Born2Breed(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi and Juliet Oyoyo

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, a Kaduna-based Islamic scholar, has revealed that it took two years to reconcile former President Olusegun Obsanjo and his deputy, Atiku Abubakar, who is now the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The religious leader disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Daily Independent amidst controversy over his involvement in the recent reconciliatory meeting of the two political heavyweights in Abeokuta.

Also involved in the reconciliatory effort were Catholic Archbishop Matthew Kukah and Bishop David Oyedepo, General Overseer of the Living Faith Church.

According to Gumi, “Atiku has been seeking the forgiveness of Obasanjo for whatever transpired during the era of his vice presidency under Obasanjo. So, it is not a one day affair but a long term one.

“However, it materialised this time that we went there. Everything depends on the former president to agree to reconcile with him (Atiku Abubakar).”

The respected cleric revealed that it had come to his notice that some people claimed that he had been compromised, but he argued that it was not possible to be compromised when trying to assist people who are not in power.

“How can you be compromised? You can only be compromised if you are working for those in power. So, those making such comments are the ones compromised.

“Who controls the central bank, is it not the president? And, don’t tell me that they do not have power because all the people that rushed back to their party were very rich men. When they run to their party, they are declared clean, but when they run to other parties, they are declared corrupt.

“Even this Atiku that you are talking about was an APC man. Just because he left APC, they are castigating him now. What kind of injustice is that?”

Gumi frowned at the recent travel ban placed on 50 politicians in the country, insisting that it was an infringement on their constitutional rights.

He said Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State should be on that watch list.

Gumi was reacting to the recent viral video of Ganduje allegedly receiving bribe amounting to $5 million from contractors in the state.

According to him, “They have rights except if they are stopped by courts of law and not by the president. It is an infringement of the constitution and it is not the first time that they are infringing on the constitution.

“In fact, the president presides over national security issues that circumvent the constitution. That is criminality. I have been saying it. These are some of the dangers Nigeria is facing.

“And, moreover, if there is a list, it should be comprehensive. Did you not see the video of the governor of Kano State stuffing his ‘babanriga’ with dollars? He should be on the list there.”
https://www.independent.ng/it-took-two-years-to-reconcile-obasanjo-atiku-gumi/

Gandollar of Kano.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by NightKing02: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:
OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
This usernames are coming from a single source(I may be wrong though). the usernames CANNOT comment on single thread concurrently, the usernames also go on break together and comes back together.
I'm also thinking his salary is not coming steadily or he is tired of the BMC job cos he is not commenting regularly as before.
If usernames belong to different people, I will write it down in my diary as another world wonder!!!
cilicmarin is the same person as Buterflyle0, he is more intelligent than sarrki. Ngeneukwenu construct better sentence than sarrki I don't know about Chrismafian

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Buterflyle0: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2018
NightKing02:
cilicmarin is the same person as Buterflyle0, he is more intelligent than sarrki. Ngeneukwenu construct better sentence than sarrki I don't know about Chrismafian

Wow so cilicmarin is me? grin

Wailers are in pain they are now imagining things
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Umuadele: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2018
That's what happen when you bite the finger that feed you.
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by shizzleStar: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
godfatherx:
Impossible! APC Ganduje is a saint. He is not corrupt, that video was doctored, nursed, pharmacisted, lab-technicianed...

LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by shizzleStar: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2018
NightKing02:
No, cilicmarin is the same fool as Sarakibukola GeneralOjukwu etc

Butterflye0 is the same fool as liondeleo, deomelo, pyhthondance, gberra etc

Sarrki is the same fool as mrkayusfit etc
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by SarakiBukola: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
shizzleStar:
No, cilicmarin is the same fool as Sarakibukola GeneralOjukwu etc

Butterflye0 is the same fool as liondeleo, deomelo, pyhthondance, gberra etc

Sarrki is the same fool as mrkayusfit etc

Shizzle still sore about about all these guys destroying his life.

He's busy memorizing monikers instead of finding ways to alleviate his poverty.

RIP....i pray you recover from your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Thanks for the laughs. Your misery is amusing grin grin

Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by KingRagnar: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
If there is enough evidence to prove the validity of the video, I bet you, he will not only be on the watch-list but will be arraigned by the EFCC. There is low tolerance for corruption and indiscipline in this government be you from PDP or APC, the rule of law must always stand regardless, so long as PMB remains on the seat.
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by KingRagnar: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
If there is enough evidence to prove the validity of the video, I bet you, he will not only be on the watch-list but will be arraigned by the EFCC. There is low tolerance for corruption and indiscipline in this government be you from PDP or APC, the rule of law must always stand regardless, so long as PMB remains the President.
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by elvymoore: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:
OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
d owners of DT usernames are d only ones to vote buhari in 2019. they re d only ones making positive comments abt buhari. its obvious Nigerians have rejected buhari and only waiting for 2019 to say au revoir to him finally
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Shugabanqasa: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
it is disgusting for imams and pastors to involve into partisan politics
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by LilSmith55(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mklanceee:

even me self one start to wear now o. in this desperate time you never know where you will make it

Lemme link u to my tailor so e go get u beta agbada wey go fit take like a country budget of 15years
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
LilSmith55:

Lemme link u to my tailor so e go get u beta agbada wey go fit take like a country budget of 15years
tailor full my area remain
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by LilSmith55(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mklanceee:

tailor full my area remain

This one na tailor from Kano oo
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Gap2020(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
How much is full size agbada that can contain big things.
Re: Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
LilSmith55:

This one na tailor from Kano oo
Kano tailor na to finish the whole niaja money be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos’s Chequered History: How It Came To Be The Megacity It Is Today / Timi Frank Condemns Appointment Of Sole Administrator For NDDC / Oluremi Tinubu Mourns Jimi Solanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.