Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life (172 Views)

Everlasting Life Like A Bottle Of Wine Or A Loaf Of Bread? / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / The Divine Formula Of John 3:16: Grace + Obedience ➞ Everlasting Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life by banabest(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE*
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. (Ephesians 2:cool

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�I didn’t have to save myself! Hallelujah!
I thank you, Father, that I didn’t do a thing to deserve your Unmerited favor, but because of your free grace I have been delivered from judgment and made a partaker of Christ’s salvation.
I thank you that it was a beautiful gift that you just gave to me, not something that I accomplished by my works or striving; but salvation is mine because you loved me so much that you sent your Son to save me from perishing in the darkness of sin and death.
I thank you for that everlasting life I have in Christ. Because you have shown me the fullness of your love, I LOVE YOU, FATHER! I LOVE YOUR SON, JESUS CHRIST!
I LOVE THE NEW LIFE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THROUGH YOUR BELOVED SON!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IHaveEverlastingLife*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� #TheRealLifeClub
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace I'd our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (4) / Our Values / The Test Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.