Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms (424 Views)

Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms by celebgistz: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril’s popularity has certainly given her a fair share of social media trolls and people who bully her online.

According to her, many of them also come to her DM to beg her. Describing them as ‘weirdos’, Chioma said, ‘I’d start exposing people shortly. Imagine begging in my DM and trolling me on blogs’.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-says-shell-soon-expose-people-begging-in-her-dms/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms by celebgistz: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
angry
Re: Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms by TheOdd1sOut: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2018
celebgistz:
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril’s popularity has certainly given her a fair share of social media trolls and people who bully her online.

According to her, many of them also come to her DM to beg her. Describing them as ‘weirdos’, Chioma said, ‘I’d start exposing people shortly. Imagine begging in my DM and trolling me on blogs’.

cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
mumu girl
Must you expose those that are begging help from you just because they are less privileged??
All in a bid to trend and feel important
Re: Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms by celebgistz: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Davido's Boo, Chioma Says She'll Soon Expose People Begging In Her Dms by Simbaz(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2018
grin her pussyy may be smelling, and davido may be managing her because she can cook for Africa cool

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

(1) (Reply)

You Are Weak And Short Sighted If A Woman Intimidates You – Toke Makinwa / All Records That Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Cozy Steamy ” Fever ” Video Breaks / Mikel Obi’s 2018 World Cup Jersey Added To FIFA Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.