Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" (18745 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by mediaNGR: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Singer Morachi is of the opinion that Nigerians are the only ones who beg online. Posting the screenshot on his IG page this afternoon, Morachi wrote

'
'Only Nigerians do this & soon might start to infect other Neighboring countries in africa with this deadly virus ? ....a lot of other African countries experience hardship just like Nigeria but whatever support they give to their artistes is truly genuine from their heart & they expect nothing in return...but in the recent day Nigeria fans might not want to listen to a good song except you do give Away’s & song challenge & after the give Away’s & song challenge the songs still don’t make it to the top....i don’t know how we got to this place but i am going to predict something right here and right now & that is, if we continue this way then i foresee serious danger & damage that might be hard to repair....I don’t care who gets offended by this, we hate the truth & i really can’t be bothered....few years from now when the damage is done some of y’all might remember morachi made a post regarding this situation...so until then let’s all pretend like it’s all good when it’s not & keep up with the suffering and smiling ??

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/only-nigerians-beg-online-singer.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by CreepyBlackpool: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
So you expect people to use their hard earned money to buy your songs and pay for your shows but you won't give back a little something to your fans in need

you must be steewwpeeed angryangry

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
online begging from total strangers is a new profession in Nigeria...the lazy state of mind coupled with the belief that they should have what they don't deserve, have many Nigerians gladly joining this madness.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
As you're doing right now

Begging for attention

12 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
End of the year village people hv finally gotten him oh
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yeah he is right.
It's getting out of hand and something needs to be done urgently.

54 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Just five minutes after I accepted my secondary school class mate friend request on Facebook, she started begging for a recharge card from me. So I asked her the denomination of card she wanted, and she told me to send any one from 1k. I felt very bad but I sent it to her anyway.
I felt like blocking her but controlled my anger. Till today, I have refused to chat with her or reply her messages.

Even if you need help, there is a better way of going about it instead of online begging.
You no get papa? Even if you no get, you get hands and legs. If you no get, use your brain.

Think and grow rich. Very simple.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Danelo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Actually he's right.
But
Whoever is begging him has no pity grin

19 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by JoseVanMoyes: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
naija Don make habit to beg online, not only musicians, they even beg here on nairaland..

Posting account number upandan this forum..

They are all shameless... very very shameless set of people... They are not contented with what ever they have... habaa, na only them dey broke.
I dey shame to even beg my wealthy in-laws for money let alone begging people online, people you don't know what they are passing through offline..
Shameless fools

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by englishmart(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
���that's simply because the rate of offline poverty is more alarming
��� grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by rozayx5(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
tell them oh

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Wikinaija(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by IMASTEX: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
It is the reality
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Jonadull: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol
You flaunt dollars and pounds up and down . Flaunt new clothes ,new shoes , new cars , new house join . And you think we won’t beg you for money ? Yèyé

https://www.nairaland.com/4638332/morachi-acquires-mercedes-benz-s-class
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7465647_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by googlepikins: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Not a nice mentality but this is the CAPITAL OF POVERTY

What do you expect when you find yourself in a country like ours where cost of living is moving up while means of moving along is depleting..

My prayers goes to all those innocent ones out there that God should make a way for them

I was part of this and when I posted my request before Christmas, I got banned.. Before God and man, this is my first Christmas without a meat and a zero balance account... No condition is permanent.. The oil in my account got dried up but I'm beginning to feel it pumping out again.. I pray it flow so that I can spread it around because a lot of people are passing through many difficulties

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by betatalk: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So you expect people to use their hard earned money to buy your songs and pay for your shows but you won't give back a little something to your fans in need

I don't agree

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Houseofglam7(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Whatevs dude undecided
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Yankee101: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks to Buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by WebSurfer(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beggars everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by phranklyn92(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who be dis wan kwanu? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ur friend tunde ednut and other fools encourage it with yeye giveaways

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Galaticos444: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

giving back isn't obligated dsame way its not mandatory u buy his songs or attend his shows

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by DonPablo007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Go and sit down
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's shameful to say the least

6 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
F-list singer trying to trend at all cost..

Wide off the mark...

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Asshurbanipali: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ask Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by hansomb: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
online almajiri has skyrocket

10 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lmao

1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
The thing is so disgraceful....the Nigerian government has succeeded in robbing the people of all self-worth and dignity.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover / Padita Agu Receives 500k As Birthday Present From Stranger She Met Once / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.