Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) (1062 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by newsynews: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Below are pictures showing the security details of Reverend Lucy Natasha, the founder and overseer of Prophetic Latter Glory Ministries.

She has been described by local media as Kenya’s hottest female preacher.

She is a much sought after conference speaker who is often seen rubbing shoulders with prominent Kenyans including President Uhuru Kenyatta, Mike Sonko, among others.

A celebrated author of many books such as 7 Keys to Success, Touching heaven through prayer, Every problem has an expiry date and Characteristics of a God Leading Lady. Her books have thousands of copies in international distribution.

Reverend Lucy is single but says she would love to have a family in the near future.

“I would like to marry a man after God’s own heart; one that will be my best friend and is sincere. I have no those specifications like he has to be a preacher like me, or in corporate world or business.”

Lucy doesn’t go anywhere without her full security team.

See more photos below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/reverend-lucy-natasha-security-details/

Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by newsynews: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
More lalasticlala

Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by ogaJona(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
One of those guys probably be smashing her

1 Like

Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2018
1. I guess she doesn't trust Jesus enough for her safety.

2. Where is her husband?

3. Single, female pastor with good looking security detail....

4. Issa Group Intimacy grin
(Seun what the hell is Group Intimacy? Nairaland and stoneage censorship. What happened to freedom of speech?)
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
ogaJona:
One of those guys probably be smashing her
That one dey.

See the fat woman they are saying is 'hottest'.
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Daddy Freeze must not see this grin
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by MrAnele(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
This one that looks like my neighbours snail is Kenya's Hottest pastor.. Hmm
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by lalanice(f): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2018
MrAnele:
This one that looks like my neighbours snail is Kenya's Hottest pastor.. Hmm
she probably is, Kenyans dey fine
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by izuch(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Weird unarmed security detail, even catapult them no even hold. If she's attacked what will they use to defend her, their fine boyesim? undecided
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
i like her security men, hefty
Re: See The Security Details Of Kenya’s Hottest Female Pastor (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018

(1)

RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) / Why Christ Sacrificed His Life: Truth Your Pastor Won't Tell You / PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.